What's a good ( and available) KO G1 Starscream?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by boomerdave, Dec 24, 2016.

1. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Moderator

I recently picked up a BB7 Thundercracker and the thing is really top notch. I mean it's super nice and not floppy or any of those other bad things the officials have been lately.

I have an official coronation Starscream but I really want to get another plain jane one so that armored one can stand off and be all "Decepticons: Feast your eyes on your new leader!" while the other one stands in with Thundercracker and Skywarp.

I've look around and not seen a BB7 one and but I know there are others. Any suggestions or recommendations? I can get the reissue when he comes out this spring but I was so impressed with that BB7 TC, I wouldn't mind a KO if it's good.

Thanks!

2. Tormatron

Tormatron Well-Known Member

BB7 is releasing all the seekers/coneheads. Their version of starscream is expected to be released first month of the new year. If I were you, I'd just wait it out. I recently purchased a BB7 skywarp because the deal was just too good, and it's very nice. I would never pay retail or aftermarket prices for the official ones. There is a member on here named rubadubspawn(search for his selling thread) who sells certain figures on behalf of suppliers he is cool with. He will have starscream available once its released. Or you can use whoever you got your thundercracker from. I am probably going to get a bb7 starscream myself. From what I have read so far, bb7 is expected to use the hasbro white deco for their starscream.

3. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think G1 Starscream was KO'd, but you might get a MP one eventually.

4. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did you bother actually reading his post?

5. Haydenite

Haydenite Ratchet Joints

Lol, thread title could be considered misleading :D 

• Like Like x 1