What would you like more of in charectors?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by scoobsterinc, Nov 3, 2012.

?

What would you prefer?

1. A big cast with hardly any charector devolpment!

13.8%
  2. A medium cast with some charector devolpment.

20.7%
  3. The cast size we have know with a few more leaving space for a lot of charector devolpment.

65.5%
  4. I dont care.

3.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Just a quik poll to see what people want.

2. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    A big cast with hardly any charecter development! Just like G1.

HOWEVER, keep in mind that it was one character arc/spotlight per episode, and often with the major characters they had their own evolution (Megatron with Optimus and Starscream, mostly) at least every episode. If they're able to replicate that, I think it should be okay.

3. Soundwaver5000

Soundwaver5000 Well-Known Member

Poll isn't very well done bro. But interesting topic. I would like to see a lot more character development. The way ratchet was in "darkest hour" was spectacular. If all the characters had that kind of emotion the show would be amazing. Although I'm just disappointed they save their best work for the season finales

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

In an ideal Transformers series I'd want something like Justice League Unlimited. It had a massive cast so anyone in the DC Universe had a chance to show up. The voice talent and character archetypes meant that you didn't have to have deep character development on every single character that showed up. But you could still have a focus on some characters that allowed them to develop as the show went on.

While Transformers Prime might have a small cast it seems like we haven't had any character development on the Decepticon side unless your name is Starscream. Poor Soundwave seems to be totally forgotten about by the writers for weeks on end in what is already a Decepticon cast that is far too small. Most weeks it's hey look the Autobots are going to scrap another load of Vehicons and Insecticons.

5. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd love it done like JLU. That way would work great with TFs.

6. dkr7

dkr7 "Argh' Hexagonal Nuts!"

News Credits:
    I want Shockwave to feature lots and obviously there are gonna be more characters as all the beasts will be joining the cast. It's not gonna stay the same size that's for sure.

7. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    This, though it wasn't a choice.

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Something like Animated. Small main cast but a larger "background" (but still developed) cast to help develop the main characters even further. e.g. if Lockdown was never introduced we wouldn't have known some of Ratchet and Prowl's character traits. But Lockdown is still a slightly developed, fun character on his own.

It's funny because Prime has a small cast yet I still think the character development is subpar. Small doesn't necessarily mean better developed.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Basically what Animated had is what i ideally want in a cartoon.