What would you like for a hypothetical 4th TFA season?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Maximus Danz, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    Just a place to talk about and expand on the leftover ideas of a 4th tfa season.

2. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    Cross-post from the old thread, but I’d like to see the Decepticon attacks on the Energon Farms expanded on. I want plot points like this to get more time devoted to them, other than just a few throwaway lines or even a single episode.

3. Rodimal Rodimus

Rodimal Rodimus Agent of Unit:E

On top of the already pitched scenarios in the Almanac, I also like to see stuff like new human supervillains like STEAM, Wrecking Crew and Lazarus Undershaft, a potential redemption of Elita, and even the return of the Thirteen.

4. BlueFire11

BlueFire11 i definitely like robots a Normal Amount

News Credits:
    Some of my fav things I read about a possible season four were Blurr's return, more info about triple changers and Megatron becoming one, and more on Sari and her backstory. Honestly Sari is one of my favorite characters and it's gonna kill me if we never learn her backstory, especially when the writers have the "we'll keep it quiet because we're also hoping for another season" mentality x u x I've read some really interesting theories about it but I want to know the official story. Hasbro Pls

5. Blam320

News Credits:
    Okay, this is getting weird. I started writing my own continuation back in October of last year, and nearly everything people want to see here is at least planned to be touched on.

6. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Everyone realizing that Sentinel is about as much of a threat to Cybertron than Megatron himself. The only thing I didn't like about the series is that Sentinel always got a pass and was even promoted to being the next Magnus. Even Scrapper would have made better leader.

7. Blam320

News Credits:
    I cover that in my story as well. Sheesh.

8. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Tougher than Leather.

The Combaticons!

9. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Closure for Blackarachnia's arc; forgiving Optimus. Sentinel? Not so much.

10. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Personally wouldn't mind a Transformers: Animated Prequel movie about "The Great War" that Ratchet and Omega Supreme fought in, along with Megatron in his prime.

Similar to Mask of the Phantasm for Batman: The Animated Series.

11. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Well one thing I read about was that they would have introduced Optimus Primal as a clone of Optimus Prime created by Blackarachnia.

And if they had an episode where Botcon Cheetor (Blurr repaint with a new head sculpt), Rattle (Rattrap from "This is why I hate Machines"), Blackarachnia, and Optimus Primal hey that's the original Maximal cast of Beast Machines.

12. DepecheAltMode

DepecheAltMode Active Member

Honestly I'm mostly curious about Sari still. 11+ years later and we still have no clue where she came from

• Like Like x 1
  13. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was really looking forward to the finale which was planned to have a team up between the autobots, predacons and slipstreams splinter cell of cons to fight triple changer megatron and his forces on earth.

14. Blam320

News Credits:
    Well, we just might be able to find out!

upload_2019-2-11_7-35-13.jpeg

15. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Why do people keep saying this? We know exactly where she came from, this was revealed in season 3. The only thing we don't know is how exactly she ended up on Earth but it was made perfectly clear she came from Cybertron. She was one of the protoforms stolen by Lockdown.

It also isn't very clear if she got her human alternate mode from scanning Issac why she doesn't actually look like him. I mean Transformers normally turn into perfect copies of whatever alternate mode they take on. So how is Sari a skinny red haired female child when she scanned a fat black haired male adult? Even their skin tones aren't exactly right, Sari looks more like she's mixed race being that her skin is slightly lighter than Isaac's who seems to be completely Indian. (From India not Native American) So how the heck does Sari look like she has genetic from a mother that doesn't exist?

16. DepecheAltMode

DepecheAltMode Active Member

A. Because she's a completely different protoform from any other Lockdown stole. We got a good look at Yoketron's vault and there weren't any visible mini protoforms

B. Read the canon Arrival comics written by Marty Isenberg, the lead writer for the show. The decepticon flagship that had the protoforms Lockdown stole was flying around space nowhere near Earth until Starscream crashed it into the moon very shortly before the 3rd Episode.

C. How did it end up in Sumdac's locked lab?

17. Blam320

News Credits:
    You're incorrect on a number of levels.

Firstly, Sari wasn't one of the protoforms stolen by Lockdown. Those were all much larger, and more importantly, were blanks. They had no sparks. Sari's protoform was significantly smaller, and had a spark. Not to mention it was very different in physical appearance, and came in a different pod design.

Secondly, Transformers don't exactly copy what they scan. Some differences are present based on the Transformer scanning the vehicle. For instance, not a single Transformer ever exactly copies the color scheme of the vehicle they scan. It's possible for them to do so, but it doesn't happen in Animated. Heck, even when two Transformers are protoformed using the exact same mold, they don't turn out identical. Look at Bumblebee and Wasp. Even clones never turn out identical to the source material. Hence why Sari is physically different from her father.

18. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

A. The Protoform room was absolute huge and we didn't get close up shots every single one of them... or even most of them... we saw a tiny fraction of them so just because we didn't see Sari's protoform in that room doesn't mean she wasn't there.

B. And that means nothing. I already said we don't know how she got from Cybertron to Issac Sumdac's lab on Earth. Non of this disproves the fact that her Protoform came from Cybertron.

C. Again we don't know. I asked why people keep asking where she came from when we already know the answer to that. How she got to Earth is an entirely different question.

19. Blam320

News Credits:
    None of that proves that she's one of the protoforms from the Cyber Ninja dojo, either.

20. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Unless the writers have new,better ideas, I want what was already planned for season 4.