What would you have the vehicons turn into in a reboot series

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by celticgaurdian, Jul 18, 2014.

1. celticgaurdian

celticgaurdian Clean-up Crew

Hi all! I'm trying to write a series of TF reboot movies, and I'm having trouble with one of the movies. It is a spin-off film just for the Wreckers, and I need some vehicles for the Vehicons to turn into.

More specifically, I need a car, an SUV, a motorcycle, a military vehicle, and a aerial vehicle of some sort. Something that looks like it could be evil ;) 

I'll also be looking for vehicles at the same time, and I'll edit this post when a vehicle is found

Thanks in advance,
    celticgaurdian

2. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

I would like a Aston Martin Vanquish and Chengdu J-10 (jet)

3. Buk Lau

Buk Lau Ignorance is Bliss

News Credits:
    A nice car would be a Lamborghini Veneno.

An SUV? Maybe a Cadillac Escalade.

I like the look of a ARAC ZXS Motorcycle, but unfortunately it's only a concept.

I've always liked how the military hummers look, and for an aerial vehicle, I'd actually think a transforming commercial aircraft would be something nice.

4. celticgaurdian

celticgaurdian Clean-up Crew

Ok. A little update. The car, motorcycle, suv, and aircraft positions have been filled by the Aston Martin Vanquish, ARAC ZXS, Cadillac Escalade, and Cirrus SF50 respectively. The military vehicle slot is still empty however.

btw, I also like the look of military hummers, but I'm looking for something a bit bigger. Think AOE Hound

5. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cadillac