What would you do if you were the last person on Earth?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MegaMoonMan, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is that the plot for Saw 3?

2. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Before the twist: Don't know what I would do, but I'm sure it involves me with lotion and very tired forearms.

After the twist: Me and her fuck like bunnies until one of us dies of exhaustion. Of course the plan could backfire because if I find her attractive, she's probably in good shape and since I'm a fat ass with a family history of heart problems, she'll probably outlast me.

3. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

First thing I would do is find the nearest bakery and eat all the pie I could before it spoils. Next....

I would burn stuff. When I got bored with that I would try to get into Norad and then if successfull, send out some missles to blow stuff up. When that got old, I'd go drive around some aircraft carriers and launch shit off the deck into the ocean. Assuming at this point that I didn't blow the ship up with me on it, I'd go to nasa and see what I could burn and or blow up there. I would then try my luck with piloting a cruise ship to another country where I would of course blow stuff up. That is, if I didn't already nuke it. If at this point I'm still alive I would......yeah right.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Are you the Trashcan Man?

5. Murc

Murc Go Irish!

I would make a bajillion clones of myslef that would respond to my ever demand then have war between three armies. Not like modern war, but like a big rumble. Just fists. And I would chill in the White House. And masterbate. Lots.

6. TSFC

TSFC Banned

First Scenario:
    I'd realize that I'm lucky to be alive, and that I'm still here for a purpose. I'd then take what time I'd have left and live life to it's fullest. I'd do all the things I couldn't do before. I'd live in the nicest house, drive the nicest car, build my collection to be the best TF collection there ever was. I'd have fun and treat the planet as my own personal jetsetting playground.

Second Scenario:
    I'd try and see if she'd want me and see if we could be happy together.
    Otherwise, I'd have to let her kill me. 1.) I already had a chance to live. 2.) I couldn't bring myself to kill her or anyone else.
    And no. I couldn't trust her...not unless I knew she was truly happy with me.

Excellent questions...nicely done.

7. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

I would follow the clue because lets face it I would be bored the hell out of my self and a bit of geocashing would take my mind off things

dont know wether I would have the courage to kill ("killing is not as easy as the inocent seems to think"),however I would have a knife a la Athun Zala and probably a gun in my holster.....maybe even a sword.(hey there would be animals arround still I dont wanna be left unprepared

if I ended killed by her I wouldnt mind,( I would laugh however if everything didnt went to normal....."now you are the only human being")

And as I mentioned the end of the world with someone else would be fine. "I would have someone by my side"

8. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

My life for you!

*runs away*

9. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Probably gather up a bunch of books to read, then sit down on the library steps, and drop my glasses, shattering the lenses.

That, or masturbate a lot.

10. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Assuming electricity would last a long time i'd find a huge house and break in. Fill a room or two with fridges and fill them with food. Gather a few gas generators. I'd eat a bit then go to Walmarts, EBs, Best Buys, Targets, etc. Get all the DVDs and games i can find. Spend time playing them. Also get a couple nice matresses because mine right now is crap. I'd spend my days eating, pooping, and watching TV and playing games. Then i'd raid all the comic shops i can find. I'd raid Ameriqual foods and take all the MRE's i can pack into a huge van.. I'd hit Sam's club for all the snacks and bottled water i can. Once i get bored with a city, I'd pack up a few things and move to another and just travel. Take a few guns to fend off any agressive animals. But basically do nothing for ever and ever.

11. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

hey you would die happy

12. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i would look for other postmen.

13. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    Head straight to the Ferarri dealership

14. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Carp! It seem Buzzbeak beat me to the "All the Time in the World" allusion, so I guess masturbation wins by default.

15. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And I took the time to look for a picture to go with it. :p 

16. Streck

Streck QED Veteran

It's "Time Enough At Last," poser.

17. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

I'll be damned if you're going to make money off of my brilliant ideas.

18. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

I was thinking of saying that you could still read the fine print books since your eyes weren't that bad and showing a pic of the Futurama take on it where the guys eyes fall out.

I decided that was too much work so I just didn't do it.

19. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Upon waking up. I realize there'sno one here. No biggie, I go to work. Notice that there's no traffic, get to work and find no one there. At this point I start to freak out, and scream "NOOOOOOO .....I wanted to kill everyone on the planet."

At that point I'd start looting. Rifles and shotguns first, followed by knives, food, gas, a bigass vehicle. I think I'd hollow out the back of a semi and build it into a mobile command center dealie.

I'd then loot the liquer store. Vodka and rum mostly. Things that don't need refrigeration. Mabey I'd start with the good wines too. Get completely drunk and drive around at 200mph until I blew the engine of every badass car I could find.

After I sobered up it's back to the looting. I'd probably fulfill my materialistic desires in the first few weeks with TFs, video games, dvds, anime, manga and so on.

Once that got old or the power ran out I'd hit the book stores and libraries and load up a study in my truck/home, and then hit the road. First I'd find the best colleges and start stealing their books and using their facillities. I'd set it up as my home base and spend my life studying. Mabey cloning or robotics, to make myself some companions. You'd be surprised what you can do with a lifetime of boredom.

Scenario 2: Screw going back to normal. I hated normal. Two people with nothing to do but go at it like bunnies.

20. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd have to work alot harder than I do now to survive.

But there are enough distractions out there to keep me sane for the rest of my life so I would just live.

As far as the second... It would all depend on what she wanted. Two heads are better than one after all.

But in your premis, I'd have to assume that she's resposible for everything that has happened since if there were only the two of us and I didn't know what had happened then logic dictates that she would have to and may be at fault for the whole mess.

Which then begs the question, why did she choose me out of every other guy in the world?