Customs: What vehicles would you pick to be transformers?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SonimagePrime, Nov 5, 2018.

1. SonimagePrime

SonimagePrime Insignificant byproduct

From BMWs to the U.S.S Enterprise (the spaceship, I mean), who and what would your team be? I mean like a real time, with a leader, a scout, the whole deal.

Perhaps this could turn into something...hmmm....

My pick would be the Halo Warthog. I could see him as a stoic yet gruff soldier that's seem a bit of action, who's weapons could change through the different Warthog turrets. The grand pappy with a chaingun and rocket launcher type. I'll think of some more later, but I'd like to see your guy's ideas. BTW, I'm new to the forums and the site, but not new at all to Transformers.

2. King Glurch

King Glurch I’m gonna miss you when I’m gone

YouTube (Legacy):
    That could be an interesting idea. I would want all those different 80's vehicles like the Delorean, KITT, General Lee, etc. And a DC Transformers crossover line. Hasbro's done this with Marvel and Star Wars (and again, recently) so DC shouldn't be very unreasonable. I've always wanted to see an official transforming Batmobile.

3. SonimagePrime

SonimagePrime Insignificant byproduct

Well, the toy rights between Hasbro and Mattel might prove to be an issue. Star Wars and Transformers's toy rights are owned by just Hasbro, which made then quite easily worked out. On a lighter note, those vehicles would be the stuff of legends. But would KITT's AI be the transformer or perhaps both the AI and the Spark inhabit the body, kind of like voices in each other's head(s)?

• Like Like x 1
  4. King Glurch

King Glurch I’m gonna miss you when I’m gone

YouTube (Legacy):
    I think it would probably just be that it has a spark. In my eyes, it would kind of be like "Surprise! "X" has always been a Transformer" kind of thing.