What the heck could they retool if Takara wanted to make Big Bang?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Suboptimal Optimus, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Suboptimal Optimus

Suboptimal Optimus Burn it all down

This is one I always go back to. We got Dai Atlas and even Star Convoy in CHUG form. That said Star Convoy was not the original intended figure. The role of post-Zone Autobot Commander was intended for the new character Big Bang. He never got a toy. Optimus/Convoy was revived and Big Bang was relegated to cameos in Wings of Honor and a portrait in Animated's All Spark Almanac. That said we have seen some seriously obscure stuff being made these days, such as Super Megatron which makes me wonder what they could possibly use as a mold for Big Bang? I'd imagine he is so obscure that it would require the right moment and figure but what little art we got of him make this a bit hard.

[​IMG]
    I mean he looks like Kup if he was a Prime or something. He'd need to be Voyager or Leader to be the 'correct' size but given how we are just going more and more into yet more G1 I'm perplexed what the hell could be used for Big Bang? Is there even something vaguely useable out there for him that could feasibly happen or is he doomed to remain concept art forever?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tigatron01

Tigatron01 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe if they heavily retooled potp rodimus. It has a Similer altmode, and they could reshell the robot mode. But i dont see how they could get that base mode out of any existing figure

• Like Like x 2
  3. Suboptimal Optimus

Suboptimal Optimus Burn it all down

Yeah but nobody care about base modes.