What the?? Ghostbusters / TF Collab??

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SwineTrekkie, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Paco Grande

Paco Grande Well-Known Member

For anyone still looking for this in Canada, EBGames stores received quite a few copies recently. My local store had a small stack of them on the front counter. They're also selling them on their website with free shipping. At first I wasn't that interested in Ectotron but now that I know the Top Gun and Back to the Future crossovers are coming I picked one up for my future 80's movie TF collection. I also bought the Takara Tie Fighter that turns into Vader a few years ago. I like that one but the new Millenium Falcon was not very good so I sold it.

Anyway I'm liking these crossover figures and Ectotron looks really nice in person. It's definitely pricey for what it is and it would be nice if the next two crossovers were cheaper but that's probably not going to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OmegaTanPrime

OmegaTanPrime Seeker

Where are you guys putting your Autobot symbol? On the shoulder or on the right-side chest?

3. NOBLExGAMER

NOBLExGAMER Scale Crazed CHUG Collector

News Credits:
    I kinda like these Collaborative characters to not be affiliated with Autobots or Decepticons, rather just being Cybertronian civilians trying to fit in on a new world.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

News Credits:
    Never thought of it that way, I like it. :) 

5. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    Ectotron: "Gigawatt! Go back in time and assassinate Megatron!"

Gigawatt: "Great Jahusivatts EctoTron, That could destabilize the timeline and cause untold destruction!"

Ectotron: "I'll deal with the ghosts, you deal with the time! Maverick, get out there and keep these crazy bots off of me!"

Maverick: "Pretty sure they'll leave you alone unless you shoot at them. Speaking of which, I'm going to go shoot at some of them."

Ectotron: "Wai-!" *Maverick flies off and Gigawatt goes back in time, but since Ectotron never said when, well, it could be a while before he takes out Megatron.*

• Like Like x 3
  6. NOBLExGAMER

NOBLExGAMER Scale Crazed CHUG Collector

News Credits:
    It's why I love Rescue Bots, they were affiliated with Autobots in the show but they were for the most part their own people just living on Earth, doing the same jobs they did on Cybertron, and adjusting to their new home. I would really like a comic series dedicated to the idea, just civilian Cybertronians that don't want to fight a war but rather live their lives for themselves doing whatever brings them purpose on Earth.

• Like Like x 1