What TF crossovers would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by mn_128875, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

The Damned Flatlands. (I need mountains!)
    Ok. What do you mean by "ok with this"?

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Initial D.

It's already Kinda happened unofficially with Jazz and Sunstreaker turning into the a "panda" Sprinter Tureno and a yellow FD RX7. They were just missing the aftermarket extras and stickers. A transforming R32 GTR would be a licence to print money to the diecast and JDM crowed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rojixus

Rojixus Celebrating 40 Years of Transformers!

YES, SECONDED! J-Decker is my favorite Brave series!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Arale

Arale Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Transformers X Ronin Warriors, loved that anime growing up, it was a guy version of Sailor Moon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    I mean am I the only person who would like to see it.

6. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

No, you're probably not the only one. My sons enjoy a variety of anime, and I think they may have seen some of it already. It's not new, is it? Didn't it air maybe a dozen years ago?

7. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Average Core Gundam enjoyer

News Credits:
    What about a Transformers x Gundam crossover? Like having a Starscream Triple-Changer that transforms into Zeta Gundam (Both MS and Waverider mode), or an Optimus Prime that transforms into Sazabi?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. LockdownTF

LockdownTF Well-Known Member

I've always wanted turtles and transformers. two of my favourite child hood franchises. turtle transformers would be amazing. Leonardo as the part wagon donatello as the turtle blimp raphael as the shell stealth trike and michaelengelo as the pizza tank.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou Touma ミサカ10032

Macross and TF.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cyberbot8460

YouTube (Legacy):
    2007, I believe.

Yo, imagine Jetfire with the Valkyrie look seeing a Valkyrie.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Shrek.
    Warcraft with Jaegertron as Arthas Menethil.
    Halo.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    Transformers vs The Evil Dead.
    Megatron gets ahold of the Necronomicon ex Mortis and summons Deadites in an attempt to harvest the energy of Hell to make Energon cubes
    And for the crossover figure we get "Boomstick" an Autobot based on Ash that tfs into "The Classic"

• Like Like x 2
  13. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

Your profile pic reminds me that I'd really like to see someone make a nice G1-accurate Roadbuster figure. MMC's IDW-styled one is ok, but I don't like the bulk.

14. Fiberoptimix

Fiberoptimix Active Member

What I meant by a gundam crossover would be like maybe the autobots working for the federation and the decepticons on the zion's side.

Like making it into a comic?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2020
  15. Forever

Forever Well-Known Member

1 - MATRIX & Transformers (maybe there is hmm)

2 - HALF-LIFE & Transformers --- MOVIE or Bayverse style ( yeeess plus more game themed crossovers)

3 - STAR TREK TNG/Discovery & Transformers VICTORY --- cartoon or movie!!

.....and of course, the toysss;) ;P

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

Ok, I've said before that I don't really like the concept of Transformers crossovers. I really just don't like the idea of it in TF fiction. In the toys, it can be fun.

So, I'll show my age-- and maybe my debatable taste?-- by suggesting a mashup with Magnum, P.I. (the original 80s show, not the recent sacrilegious reboot). It's one of my favorite TV series ever. Most of these cars are going to mean nothing to anyone but a fan of the show, and even at that, most people probably will only remember the Ferrari. Here are the candidates:

1. The fabulous red Ferrari 308 would of course be called "Magnum", and despite my hatred of Cybertronian facial hair, this one needs to sport The Mustache.
    [​IMG]
    2. The brown (with awesome 80s graphics) GMC K5 Jimmy is the de facto generic runabout of the property. I would name it "Apollo", after one of Higgins's doberman guard dogs.
    [​IMG]
    3. The Audi 5000 driven by Higgins is a pretty boring car, but could perhaps be made into a cool looking robot. This one should be called "Higgy".
    [​IMG]
    4. TC's helicopter is too spindly to make into a decent robot, so I suggest his VW "Island Hoppers" Vanagon instead. Another brown vehicle with sunset stripes, it would pair up well with the GMC. "Hopper" would be an appropriate name.
    [​IMG]
    5. Rick's silver Mercedes SL convertible would make for a sweet alt mode. I'd name it "Icepick", which is the name of one of Rick's criminal contacts.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. IoriYagami288

IoriYagami288 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I would like to see a Transformers x Osomatsu-san seeing as the latter series had crossed over with various properties (in merchandise), including Sanrio and Ultraman.

Another crossover I would like to see is with Home Alone. Really, I just want to see Harry and Marv's van turn into a robot (or split into two to represent the said characters).

18. Kaleb Hart

Kaleb Hart Walking, talking, rearranging furniture

I have a few that I think would be rather fun
    • Masterforce or Animated x Fnaf: so the main plot of this crossover would be the kid appeal characters would go and investigate an anomaly at a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and get locked in for the night, they get chased around by the mascots and they bump into a shady night guard. They team up to survive the night and eventually realize the mascot animatronics are the anomaly, with the main four animatronics and the Funtime animatronics gaining sentence and a BW Mutants/ Savage and Noble like alt modes due to the series respective McGuffins (either Devil Power or Allspark fragments). Eventually it gets the Funtime animatronics could properly combine into Ennard which draws the attention of the stronger Autobots who come and dispatch the treats. The toyline would consist of Core class/ Deluxe class figures that have the aforementioned gimmicks
    • Mtmte Starsaber x Warhammer 40k: this would probably be a comic only thing, the storyline should be pretty obvious
    • Tf x Evangelion: the plot would be pretty much the same as the OG with the only change being the Eva units gaining alt modes (probably some kind of Cybertronian car like Cybertron Megs/ Galvatron). The toyline would include a repaint of Earthrise Optimus (with his accessories from the Centurion Droid) identical to the MP version as well as either heavy remolds of the Elita-1/ Arcee mold or new deluxe/ leader class figures for the Eva units and a heavy remold of Earthrise Screamer in his Angel form
    • Headmasters x Gurren Lagann: the Headmasters bump into Team Gurren Lagann in space and the two groups get together pretty, swapping fighting and combination techniques, the two groups are interrupted by the Antispiral powered Decepticon Headmasters. A battle ensues and the two sides use what they've learned to beat back the villains with Chromedome and Gurren Lagann ending the fight with a head swapped double punch to Scorpinok's ugly mug. The sole figure would be a Titans Return/Potp compatible Gurren Lagann made from a heavy remold of Galvatron/ Super Megatron
    • Tf x Dragon Ball Super: ngl I just want to see the strongest tfs (mostly the Phase Sixers) duke it out in the Tournament of Worlds

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  19. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou Touma ミサカ10032

TF and Space Battleship Yamato. It would be so funny to watch. This tiny ship pops out of warp and Unicron sees it and thinks Yamato is no threat at all so doesn't do anything at all. A minute later the Wave motion gun fires and blows Unicron out of space.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Cyberbot8460

YouTube (Legacy):
    Death Star? What is this, Star Wars?