What should we expect from the Creators?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by QLRformer, Oct 1, 2016.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Personally, since they are the Creators (emphasis on this), I hope that some of them are good and some of them are bad. It should be a reasonable parallel with other races (humans, Cybertronians) that are both good and bad, and will defy the "creators are evil" trope that the Quintessons embody.

A scene being filmed with a mo-cap actor with Cade seems to confirm this will likely happen.

I'm also hoping for the Creators to provide a serious look at the cosmos, where there are other entities out there that will be an ally or enemy to the Autobots/Decepticons (other Primes who were forgotten, the Vok, etc).

• Like Like x 2
  2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    It would be actually neat if they elements from the Vok from Beast Wars which they see themselves as "protectors" or "watchmen" over the universe and feel like they need to keep what they needs cosmic balance like for example creating robotic knights to travel across the universe to make sure no trouble rises up or if the balance gets thrown off. Perhaps over time some of the creators grew more paranoid and delusional to the point of doing questionable methods to keep the universe at check like being more oppressive as a result leading to the other creators and knights to go against them and may have some of them like the one rumored long ago to travel to Earth as Merlin for example to help Earth to fend off the insane creators.

It would make for an interesting conflict and helps keep the creators from being generic evil taking over the world type of characters that people are starting to complain about in other movies.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    My thoughts are somewhat in the middle. I don't think that they may be not bad in general, but still someone of them may be wise and acts good. Firstly I don't think that keeping the balance in Universe is a good thing, the life (in physical sence) ALWAYS is the lack of balance and balance and order is rather death than life. As someone here said, the more sentient beings are free, the more chances for them to survive. So the desire to choice the fate for whole Universe (or Galaxy) is just a tyrany, even if you want to keep balance. Secondly they cyberformed other planets maybe many planets and it's just a murder. I think when the First Primes realised that they rebeled against them and freed the first generation of Transformers, stole the AllSpark and since then they kept eyes on Creators as on their main enemies. But as they are very technically developed race, some of them may be much wiser and are not happy with tyrany, so they may try to help our heroes!