What should The Fallen's origins be?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IamMachineNeverSleep, May 1, 2020.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Formerly SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    That's perplexingly circular. Megatron named himself after Megatron. He took the name wholesale, it wasn't changed or anything, and it was taken from the previously established Megatron, explaining why there are two people with the same exact name. G1 Megatron came first fictionally and in real life.

"Megatronus" sounds fucking stupid and is a pointless since it was made-up after the fact to give Megatron a Prime-sounding name to leech off of, because he can't just be called Megatron even though he's the only one.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Revoticus

Revoticus Well-Known Member

I like this idea, I never liked the fallen permanently siding with Decepticons so acting as a third party is the best choice IMO

• Like Like x 1
  3. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking "Don't touch it! It's Zvil!"

News Credits:
    That doesn't matter regarding what I said.

I don't know what you are talking about. Regardless, this still applies and would have had the same effect.

4. LockdownTF

LockdownTF Well-Known Member

I kind of like the idea of him corrupting the decepticons more than founding them. If you go off of the lore were the autobots and decepticons were created by the quintessons or at least evolved from their production line robots the autobots were orginally consumer model robots and the decepticons military hardware robots(This also explains why one side desires peace and the other craves war and conquest). I think it'd be more interesting if this started as a benolevent idea to defend cybertron and keep it safe but the ideal was corrupted through the fallen influencing Megatron and convincing the best defense was to attack before the enemy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lucas35

Lucas35 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mega scream

Mega scream Tyrannical Freedom Fighter

i have to agree with this. can't the writers think of any other name?

personally, i like the idea that there isn't a sole origin of the fallen, of cybertron as a whole. just like real life, where no one can really determine which religion is "correct". some cybertronians might believe that the story of the fallen is a tragic love story, like the aligned continuity, while others might believe that he's a evil herald of unicron, a servant of the avatar of chaos. or maybe some thinks he's both.

• Like Like x 1