1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Customs: What Scale are the Universe Figures?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Shockwave_Ops, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Shockwave_Ops

Shockwave_Ops Well-Known Member

I looked at the Tutorials and how to section and found the Alt/Binaltechs are 1:24/1:25 but are those the same size as the Universe cars. I dont own any alt/binaltech as of yet so I can not compare the two. I was wanting to reshell two sunstreaker. Any help would be appricated. Thanks

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Alt/BTs are the only scaled Transformers line made. If you're just looking at the car bots, they're pretty close to 1:36, but it's not exact.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  3. Shockwave_Ops

Shockwave_Ops Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help Redline!!

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Mod

News Credits:
    The Alt/BT line is essentially the only line that is in scale with each other, too. As REDLINE pointed out, the Alt/BT line is the only line that has a specific, appointed scale. The majority of the line is 1:34, but there are still quite a few things off with it, scale-wise.