what might a hybrid transformers braves universe be like?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Sep 23, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

heres a thought for you

what might the transformers universe be like if the braves were to actually exist in the transformers universe itself in a shared universe continuity

to be honest i cant even begin to imagine how insanely awesome that would be to actually have the heres and villains of the brave mythos exist as all ies to the autobot decepticon forces

dont know about you but i could all to easily see the heavy hitters like choryujin great mightgaine and even super fire dagwon and great exkaizer himself working alongside the wreckers in the war against megatron

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

hello? anyone?

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Masterforce and Victory.

4. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    Transformers and the Atlanta Braves?

:lol 

I keed, i keed.

5. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    Just because no ones responded to your post, stop saying this. I've seen you do it a couple times now. it's a lil annoying.

I think it's be kind of cool, but I think we'd hear "gattai!!!" far more than we heard "Head on!" in headmasters.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i actually think it would be a incredibly interesting idea to explore if a thoroughly well seasoned long time fan of the braves and the transformers mythos's could successfully find a way to use all aspects and parts of both fictional universe to successfully create a truly shared hybrid multiversal ongoing storyline continuity .

one in which the storylines played out over such a number of decades time that for the human casts of characters each animated series or anime series cast of human characters would exist as a seperate generation of characters that over time would be revealed to be related to the previous generations set of character and leading over time to the to the next generations set of characters in a number of ways.

the human characters are born grow up and evovle over time. basicly everyone being revealed over time to in some significatnt way be related to pretty much everyone else as well over time as the story series progress from generation to generation

7. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    WHAT?

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

basicly a comic or for that matter a fan fiction story series that covers all parts of both the braves mythos anime series and the transformers mythos when it comes to the various anime/ animated series but with it all being wrapped up and tied together into a single hybrid braves transformers universe

one in which among other things the ever changin cast of human characters makes up a set number of generations in which each animated /anime brave or transformers series cast of human characters would count as a single human generation

but with each generation of human characters in some way or another influencing and leading to the next generation over time as a ever evolving shared family tree is gradually revealed over time with the surviving older members of each previous generation over time becoming the mentors of the current current younger generation over time as well

in its way it being like what geoff jones did for justice society of america as a comic series for the time he worked on it in making it a multigenerational family of heroes training the next generation over time.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Draias would need to be a herald of Unicron.

The Sargasso prison would include some Transformers inmates.

Prowl would be an instructor at the Brave Police Academy.

Hot Rod would power up into Rodimus Prime in the same style as King Exkaiser and the King Roader.

Sempuhji Maito's Brave Express team would also include the members of Team Bullet Train from RiD.

In seriousness though, I don't see how a shared universe could work beyond having characters from one series cameo in the other. Brave is a completely different style to Transformers, the only way they could interact would be to have the cast of one series cross over into the other. A shared universe would end up losing a lot of what makes one series or the other unique as the styles are so different.

Parting thought - Kicker would get Zonderized and go on a rampage through Desert City.

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

dude you totally rock with your ieas man keep them coming i find them to be very fascinating ideas expecially the one about prowl joining up ith the brave police as a semi retired autobot veteran

which prowl though g1 rid or animated?

11. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

hell you could add super liner dagwon and the two sixmember train bot micromaster combiner teams andthe headmasters era trainbots to the mix as well