What kind of amendments can Joyce make to the autobots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by old autobot, Jul 2, 2014.

1. old autobot

old autobot Omega Supreme

And overall I would also like to read opinions about the weakness of the team OP left behind. Can humans work again with autobots after all the harm they did to them, while the Boss is gone? I hardly think they can stand alone, since probably Galvatron and a couple of his frankesteins can easily take the four of them down.

If Joyce made "transformers" out of megatron mind that ended under his service, its not impossible to make a few for the autobots. They might not like it, nor have sparks for them, but seriously, they are badly outnumbered and it doesnt seam OP would be gone for a couple of weeks. And if not, how are they going to face Galvatron tgreat whille Prime is on vacation?

Discuss.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I don't know, they kind've settled on "man-made Transformers is a bad idea."

Doesn't mean he couldn't use it to help upgrade the Autobots or at least make a nice home where they can live and repair themselves. It's literally the least he could do.

3. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk Squid Kid

News Credits:
    It's possible, but it's like if humanity had to fight alongside an army of Frankenstein monsters or clones. It's an uncomfortable prospect, and for the Autobots, the chances are those abominations are made from their comrades. They're just like us; they want their dead to rest in peace.

4. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I'm not sure. Maybe buy a new house for the Yeagers. I can't help but think the Autobots are still on the run from the American government at the end of the film

5. JasonPrime

JasonPrime Well-Known Member

Well... with Ratchet gone (and never really utilized in the medical role anyway) I figured Joshua may be the guy they go to now for repairs and upgrades.

6. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    He said he would do that in the movie.

He could do a lot for them really, & they could use someone with brains on their team heh.

7. old autobot

Exactly. Its not like OP left behind a team with Ironhide or Ultra Magnus...team autobot is pretty weak in numbers, fire power and brains for an earth with an upgraded Megatron wondering around.

8. JasonPrime

JasonPrime Well-Known Member

Dude! Hound is easily worth at least 5 Autobots all by himself.

9. old autobot

Yes. Hound probably is at Ironhides level.

But we are talking about an improved Megatron roaming the Earth.

10. blur3479

blur3479 Movie Prime Apologist

News Credits:
    This. I don't think the Autobots on Earth can even come close to Galvatron. His transformation can allow him to cover greater distance and the wicked hole in his chest can devour shit. Frankly no other Autobot except Prime really gave him a run for his money.

11. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Optimus told them to watch the Yeagers. That's it. I don't think they're going back to Autobots and humans fighting cons together and Autobots being government servants.

I think they're going back to the days of G1 with Autobots and a few humans friends hiding out and fighting the cons when they can.

12. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    headmasters

13. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^Yup Headmasters and Targetmasters. It's possible since Joshua and KSI are messing with Cybertronian heads right?

Also in the toy making aspect, Hasbro already did Targetmaster toys in the form of MP Rodimus and Classics Cyclonus. Also they did unveiled Generations Brainstorm. I doubt Hasbro will leave those molds for IDW-G1 Generations line alone.. They need to milk it and Transformers 5 might be the key.

If TF5 can't bring another Combiner or City/Baseformer, Headmasters & Targetmasters are logical choice since the Autobots in Earth are now few in numbers and Galvatron can touch almost anything to be his army. How about that?

14. Hound89

Hound89 Well-Known Member

Autobot city maybe?

15. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

IF a few of the escaped Bots did leave the planet, there's nothing saying that they didn't go find help. Perhaps those Bots return with Magnus and some more new Bots. I suspect the Bots will get a new medic, but until then, Joshua will work with Cade to repair what they can.

The government itself wasn't hunting down the Bots. They still considered them friends. It was Attinger and his goons illegally hunting the Bots and making a deal with Lockdown. I can see the Government offering to protect the Bots with another NEST type team, along with giving them land away from humans to build a home base. I do not see the Bots making a home at KSI, since it hold nothing but pain for them.

16. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

YES YES YES with about 10-15 new autobots created by Cade and KSI with autobot supervision so no crazy shit goes down

17. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^problem with too many bots, character interactions may suffer again like ROTF. Too many bots.

18. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

If they take on the Cons, Creators and possibly Unicron, there's going to have to be more Bots. Even with the Dinobots, there's still only 4 Autobots left on Earth (That we know of). Well, there is Brains, but he's not going to be useful in an actual fight. They can bring in Bots we never heard of as background characters, while keeping the interaction between the main 7-10 Bots. It's not impossible.

19. old autobot

But those G1 autobots were the elite. Whats left is the bottom of the barrel. Against an all mighty galvatron.

If Lockdown succesfully targeted most of the autobots, theres no reason why Galvatron can take the others himself if they dont improve somehow their situation. Hiding and waiting has been probed as a really bad strategy.

20. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    Stunticons . . . Protectobots . . .