What is your Transformers head canon? (G1-TFA & RB)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, May 22, 2015.

1. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    The script only called for four Dinobots to appear on screen at a time. Maybe the writers thought all five to be too many to fit their portion of the story.

2. nune

nune neurospicy-flavored blitzwing fanatic (ey/em)

News Credits:
    in the Hasbro designers' basement. Hi, Mark!
    Instagram:
    In my TFA headcanon, the reason why most Autobots have blue eyes and most Decepticons have red eyes is because assigning a common eye color to generally be associated with a faction is a thing done by mass manufacturers of bots. It's been done since the Great War so other bots can tell faction easier.

Most bots with eye colors outside the range of blue and red are forged by small groups rather than massive factories.

Different shades of blue and different shades of red are also possible for factory-manufactured bots. From baby blue to dark greyish blue colors for most Autobots, and reddish-pink to dark cherry red colors for most Decepticons. Generally, supersoldiers of both factions have the darkest colors, and ones with the lightest colors have more generic roles unrelated to fighting.

• Like Like x 3
  3. RedPandaTron

RedPandaTron Techno-Organic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    For my own headcanon, more unusual optic colors come from off world colonies. Blue and red optics are rarer among Camiens, Eukarians, Biosferans, and Junkions. Since Velocitron is a more recent colony with more Cybertronians, there's more blue and red optics among the population.

Green and yellow optics are more common among Eukarians and Camiens, while orange and teal are more common among Junkions. Biosferans are among the very few Transformer populations who can have a higher instancce heterochromic optics. Purple optics can be found among all known populations, but seems to be very prominant among lower class Decepticons on Cybertron and Biosferans from the open plains.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hahli

Hahli Well-Known Member

Thinking about it.
    Why aren't there any junkions that have heterochromia?
    They're all made from corpses so it'd only make sense that some of them would have a few mismatched eyes to replace missing ones.

Making the very important headcanon that every junkion who wears a visor has heterochromia that we simply cannot see because of their sick opaque shades.

• Like Like x 7
  5. RedPandaTron

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    In my own headcanon/au idea Junkions are basically the descendants of stranded Decepticons and Autobots who have lived off of space junk for eons, cut off from Cybertron. A lot of them would have heterochromia, usually in that they have red and blue optics.

6. Agent 53

Agent 53 Well-Known Member

My headcanon for eyes is that the eye colour depends on the spark, so normal sparks are blue, point one percenters are green and so on, but then, when a cybertronian is extremely angry, their spark burns red (which would explain Bumblebee's eyes going red that one scene in Bumblebee, and most Decepticons are inherently extremely angry, leading to them having Red Optics full time, though certain angrier Autobots, or calmer Decepticons may have Red and Blue eyes respectively.

• Like Like x 1
  7. RedPandaTron

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Nightscream has 2 other actual siblings, depending on the continuity:

Nyx is his older sibling. She tends to be the brains and the leader of the siblings and is attached to the Deployer Mol.
    Nightscream is the middle child and loves music. He wants to be a DJ with his Deployer Rav.
    Belfry is the youngest and non-binary. They don't know what they want most in life, but loves books and calmness. They are friends with Deployer Dillo.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Agamus

Agamus Not an Iguana

[Marvel G1] Galvatron doesn't have Megatron's antimatter powers. If I'm not mistaken, Galvatron never uses Megatron's antimatter manipulation abilities, and given how "insane" Galvatron is I'm hesitant to think he'd be more restrained with it than his past self.

I was rewatching TF:TM recently and realized that when Unicron said "new body" he may have meant replacing Megatron's entire body from scratch, antimatter whatever components included. Galvatron got a hyper-advanced nigh-unkillable frame while Unicron technically downgraded his powers massively.

• Like Like x 1
  9. QuintusTheExaltedOne

QuintusTheExaltedOne Creator of the Quintessons and ex-Prime

News Credits:
    The moment the Great War ends Roadbuster activates a stasis pod and says “wake me when you need me.”

• Like Like x 7
  10. Banannixx

Banannixx The Banana Man

That's probably the best for everyone.

Honestly, despite being restricted to comic pages for pretty much his entire existence, Roadbuster's most compelling trait is that he is someone who simply could not adapt to a post-war setting, which in of itself in unfortunately a reality for many soldiers who return home.

• Like Like x 7
  11. SheepWeaver95

SheepWeaver95 Well-Known Member

The Machine Wars happened between Beast Machines and Beast Wars Neo, which explains how Cybertron went from a techno-organic paradise to what we see in Beast Wars Neo.

To elaborate, this would mean MW Optimus Prime is a descendant of Optimus Primal, while MW Starscream is the original Starscream who has returned in a new body.

• Like Like x 2
  12. QuintusTheExaltedOne

QuintusTheExaltedOne Creator of the Quintessons and ex-Prime

News Credits:
    I just have it happen right before the beast era, that way I don’t have to fit it between all the beast wars stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SheepWeaver95

That works, ish, but I kinda like the idea of the Machine Wars being this wholly different conflict independent from G1.

14. SheepWeaver95

Wasn't that a Script Reading?

15. Tetratron

Tetratron AEColyte

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    ''Cyberverse Universe'' Tarn from the new multi-pack is actually one of the Perfect Decepticons after being granted sentience at the end of the show. Like the others, he gives himself unique colors to differentiate themselves from one another. In his case, the blues are in tribute to the bot who liberated them: Soundwave.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  16. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    ROTB Scourge, Nightbird and Battletrap were originally Shattered Glass Optimus Prime, Arcee and Hoist until Unicron plucked them from the negative universe to reformat them into his Terrorcons.

You may also substitute Arcee and Hoist for Elita-1 and Ironhide if you prefer.

• Like Like x 4
  17. BethCyra

BethCyra I NEED MP BiG CONVOY (Rumored)

Despite her size Elita - 1 is actually the grand champion of Autobots Arm Wrestling, though Ultra Magnus swears it’s based on a technicality.

• Like Like x 2
  18. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Legacy United Cybertron Statscream is actually a Unicorn reformatted Starscream like Galvatron, Scourge, Cyclonus are- sort of alternate history stuff like we saw in the Netflix cartoon. Just needs a new name I think

• Like Like x 2
  19. SheepWeaver95

Tsarscream.

• Like Like x 3
  20. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kinda sorta. Not sure that works for me. Id like something more different