What is your Transformers head canon? (G1-TFA & RB)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, May 22, 2015.

1. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    Quite simply put... we all have these little facts and theories about the Transformers Franchise that, while have no proof and no confirmation, we believe, if just for ourselves, to be true. Aka 'head canon'.

And thus this is a thread to share such ideas.

Remember, this isn't "I'd like to see this". This is a I "I believe this about so-and-so or that this and this happened even if we never saw it".

Here are a few of mine:

-In the movie universe, Scorn is infact Movie-Verse Beast Wars Dinobot. I know we have Slash but Scorn just looks more like a form Dinobot would take. That said...

-In the movie universe, Slash is the sole female Dinobot. She's also the most violent and even Grimlock thinks she goes a touch too far.

-In the IDW universe DoubleDealer is still alive. He let the world believe Rodimus killed him so he could go off and do whatever he wanted

-Movieverse Drift was at the Battle of Chicago and defected after witnessing Wheeljack's death, disgusted with how Soundwave murdered the prisoners.

• Like Like x 38
  2. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    That drift idea is pretty good

• Like Like x 17
  3. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    [​IMG] thats my type of head can....oh wait...

• Like Like x 77
  4. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    - The new characters that are part of the Combiner Wars Gestalts (Offroad, Alpha Bravo, Rook, and the eventual Bruticus or Computron replacement) aren't actually new recruits, but instead parts of Nexus Prime.

- The Predacon Trio (Gas Skunk, Slapper, & Dark Scream) are all siblings.

- Thundertron is a Transmetals Transformer displaced from the Beast Wars, and somehow lost his memory upon landing in the Aligned continuity stream.

- Burning Justice is the "good" equivalent of Dark Energon, and is not simply bestowed on Tranformers that need it, but is ingrained in their spark's makeup, allowing them (and only them) to access a personal tap of Burning Justice.

- All of the generic drone characters from the first Transformers movie (Dropkick, Dreadwing, Longarm, etc) are Vehicons employed by Lockdown.

• Like Like x 16
  5. Padaster

Padaster Well-Known Member

*EDIT* Ninja'd

6. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Wfc/foc and tfp are one and the same to me. My tfp arcee and arachnia are on the fall of cybertron shelf

• Like Like x 7
  7. BattleUpSaber

BattleUpSaber Result.

News Credits:
    Technically, WFC/FOC and Prime being the same continuity is actual Canon that most fans choose not to follow.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Gerth

Gerth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the golden age of Cybertron, a golden variant of energon was produced, which granted great strength, speed, and resistance, but the catch was that, once Megatron began to lust for it for his troops, it not only stopped production, but infected his dark spark.

Also that the eye colour of a cybertronian is dependent on the energon they use.

(Regular=blue, cybersteroids=red, dark=purple, synth-en=green, gold-en=yellow)

• Like Like x 11
  9. Mizzinno

Mizzinno Merc With A Mouthplate

News Credits:
    Im so using that Nexus idea

• Like Like x 1
  10. Slingshot

Slingshot Back In the Game

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Alpha Bravo's true name is Alphone Theophrastus Bombastus Frederick Gutenburg Braveux.

• Like Like x 22
  11. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

I don't usually do much head-canony stuff, but I like to think that Beast Wars techno-organic bots grew out of Pretender technology... merging the organic shells with the inner robot to create a transformable organic creature. And as a Battle Beasts fan, I kinda like to think Battle Beasts fit somewhere in that spectrum as well, with BB being cyborgs who benefitted from (or sprang from) that organic-mechanical hybrid tech as well.

• Like Like x 12
  12. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    There is alot of faction splits in my head canon...I have various Autobot groups under Optimus, Springer, Grimlock & Elita One to name a few...there are Decepticon groups led by Megatron, Starscream, Senator Shockwave, Galvatron, General Straxus & Senator Ratbat...also have my Jhiaxus led Cybertronians & the G2 Alliance under Clench and Spark...also consider FOC frames to just be Cybertronian forms of characters in my canon...Machine Wars and G2 Gobots are clones created by Jhiaxus..,the AOE Dinobots are their G1 selves...Scorn is actually Skar the Dinobot medic...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  13. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

I saw this thread yesterday and was literally about to do the same thing, exactly the same picture. Well played, sir!

:lol 

• Like Like x 4
  14. Metroplex79

Metroplex79 Hey mouse, say cheese!

My G1 continuity is still happening, Season 8-ish.

Brief details:
    -Autobots and Decepticons joined forces against a massive invading army...Quintessons aided at first, but then were betrayed and destroyed.
    -my Cybertronians are using starships for battle.
    -Ark was partially salvaged and used an refueling station at that location
    -Nemesis is still at the bottom of the ocean and being used by Earth Defence Command and all Micromasters
    -Ark 2 and Nemesis 2 were newer flagships, but both has since been destroyed
    -Earth has 10 Starbases in orbit; along with a base on the moon; Omega Supreme, Metroplex, Scorponok, Fort Max, and Trypticon there as guardians/first line of defence
    -Nebulos is manufacturing Cybertronian tech for Cybertron, and has integrated their own tech for their own planetary defences and starships
    -Cybertron has been destroyed, but Cybertron 2 is in a nebula, only Cybertronian ships can exit and enter with negligible damage due to superior shields. It kinda looks like half of Paradron.

• Like Like x 7
  15. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

Full of lots of love and romance between all genders, species, and color.

Honestly, its more of a romcomdram than war story.

• Like Like x 8
  16. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

TFP Soundwave took a vow of violence, or rather was made to by Megatron, because his rampant cursing, vulgar language and belittling words became too much of a problem. Megs can't run an effective tyranny if his homeboy keeps flapping his non-existent mouth like a pre-teen who found the swear dictionary.

I don't really have much, all honesty.

• Like Like x 13
  17. Metroplex79

Metroplex79 Hey mouse, say cheese!

So explain why he's always at the base and not fighting in the front lines?

:lol 

:p 

• Like Like x 2
  18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Lockdown is like Bane and Devcon is CIA.

Lockdown is a big bot for Devcon.

ok i'll stop.

• Like Like x 1
  19. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Defcon and Slizardo continued on as partners for years to come.

Being an organic, Slizardo's face gained wrinkles over the years and his reptilian head flaps began to gray. By 2003, his distinguished looks helped propel his best friend Defcon to high status in the Bounty Hunter world.

Meanwhile, Slizardo's runt nephew, Sleazoiro, always looking for a quick way to glory, decided to copy his uncle's unique eye patch look.
    By 2006, he'd fallen with the wrong mercenary crowd. Sleazoiro even got himself caught up in Galvatron's bid for anti-electrons.

TeeHee-ous!! :D 

• Like Like x 3
  20. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I can accept the idea that WFC and FOC lead into Prime, but of course at the "squint test."

I also can accept Dark Glass as part of my headcanon, more or less. Moreso because it sounded like a compelling story with how desperate Rattrap was to bring back his best friend. And that Tigatron was the one who convinced the Vok to spare Earth's organic life in favor of targeting exclusively the Beast Warriors. Also that Primal's "old-fashioned way" quip in the Beast Machines finale was a tip of the hat to Dinobot.

I also believe Wheelie for sure was killed between DOTM and AOE, as were Sideswipe and the rest of the Autobots who didn't come back for AOE. Of course the film makes it clear that they're all dead, but since some people persist that Sideswipe or whoever will return in TF5... :rolleyes2