What is your Favorite Combiner Team?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Maximus Danz, May 18, 2020.

?

Favorite Combiner Team

1. Constucticons

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Arielbots

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Stunticons

7 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. Combaticons

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Protectabots

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  6. Predicons

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  7. Technobots

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Terrorcons

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  9. Trainbots

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  10. Others

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Do I ever shut up?

News Credits:
    I thought this would be an interesting question to pose since most people here love combiners and are large advocates of their favorite team. So what is your favorite combiner team?

My favorite is the Combaticons due to there wildly different Altmodes and personalities out of all the combiners. They also had one of the best episodes in all of G1.

My Second favorite would go to the infinitely kick-ass Breast force, combining into Liokaiser. Love there designs and characters.

Runner up to both is the train bots because i love the combiner's design.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    It's definitely the Combaticons.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Technobots, Predacons, Combaticons, Constructicons, Seacons and Aerialbots.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    Terrorcons, Seacons & Predacons.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TheUltimateBum

TheUltimateBum Nautica Lover

The Seacons.

They always were the most interesting team for me. Plus, friggin' sea monsters with a unified color scheme? OOOOOH, MA BOIS!!! I kinda have a weakness for sea-based characters for some reason (characters that I always found great like Depth Charge, Broadside, Seaspray, Nautica and Sky-Byte are just extra cool for me because of their sea-based alt-modes; hell, even total dullsville characters like Tidal Wave/Energon Mirage are cool in my book just because of design and sea alt-mode only).

They only appeared in three issues of the Marvel G1 comic, but damn, what an impression they left on me. Plus, I liked how they implemented the Targetmaster gimmick into Piranacon and honestly, it just added something that the other Combiners just didn't have.

Second place would be a tie between the Pretender Monsters (cool looking monsters), the Dinoforce (they're just completely hilarious) and the Torchbearers (sexy female Combiners forming one sexy babe... I'm in for the ride). :D 

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  6. analogue

analogue 01110111 01100101 01100010 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I voted Constructicons, as a kid in 85, I spent nearly a year tracking them all down, with the last one I found being Long Haul, which meant I had a lot of time to enjoy the individual figures.

380F9DE2-5642-4E9C-9E0B-C77A9F2738D9.jpeg

Seacons and Breast Force being strong seconds.

• Like Like x 4
  7. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    The Rust Renegades for personal reasons, but Technobots are after them.... Very relatable. Third would be Protectobots since I actually had a few of the G1 figs growing up, and I still have Hot Spot somewhere.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    The Stunticons, love their designs in both G1 & especially in Combiner Wars and I love their personalities which I find so distinct. Plus they always comes off as renegades.

Runner ups:
    Combaticons - Design wise IMO they're the most recognizable combiner team.
    Rust Renegades - Never read the comics so I don't know anything about them making them perfect blank slates for my stories

• Like Like x 1
  9. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Stunticons

10. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

For the Autobots: The Technobots. They just look like cool robots with cool alt modes and armed to the teeth. I have the G1 and the Unite Warriors versions and they are beautiful

Decepticons: Predacons are the best to me. They are flawless hunters and the fact that when they combine Predaking is the most complete and functional combiner of them all. Can’t wait to get the PoTP version this week

11. DashCourageous

DashCourageous Greetings Programs!

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Technobots.

12. combinerlover

combinerlover ToiletTroop/ShedHead fan boy

Oh boy, this is impossible for me, I adore the concept/gimic so much , but in order ( sort of, the best I can any way ) ...
    Computron,Abominus, Piranacon,G1 Monstructor,G2/G1 Devastator, CR Baldigus,BW Tripredacus, /G2 Bruticus, G2 Superion, G1 Defensor, G1 Predàking,G1Lio Kaiser,G1 , G1 Road Ceasar ,Menasor,G1 Raiden,BW2 God Neptune , LandCross, CR Build King , BW2 Magnaboss 2, CR JRX,BW2 Tripledacus, G1 Dinoking ,G1 Superion, BW Magnaboss ... And I'm going to throw this out there just in case Hasbro has eyes and ears around ?- " We NEED a modern take on BW Combiners !?" " And PLEASE, use the NEW GOL PLASTIC recipe you have, don't revert back , :(  . Lol.* Fingers crossed we actually do get the remaining Gestalts ?*.

13. Fc203

Fc203 #RestoreTheBayVerse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    The stunticons are a really cool idea 4 sports cars (3 if you count offroad as a stunticon) that are all unique cars and transform into unique cons are really cool because of the lack of cars in the Decepticon plus they combine with another con to make a bigger bot thats a pretty cool idea
    Too bad the cw menasor isnt that great
    My 2nd favorite might be the predacons because they form an excellent combiner and i really love the wings on predaking it makes it unique from the other combiners and he has a sword and arm cannon
    Too bad the potp one didnt have the sword

14. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Voted Constructicons. As toys I find them the most visually appealing, they're all unique designs and distinctive, and as characters I like the dichotomy of the individual guys specializing in building and Devastator specializing in destroying.

15. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Stunticons, Seacons, and Liokaiser.

16. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've always loved the concept, but found that they never exploits their individual abilities properly, so they end up really generic in the medias as just strong and huge...

I would see Devastator as the strongest and most armoured of all of them, but slower. Bruticus as very armoured, slow and heavy on weapons, Superion as the best flying one and most agile, heavy on weapons but low armour, etc. for each of them...

17. Saberclaw84

Saberclaw84 Defensor’s Servant

Personally, I love all of them for different reasons, but my favorites have to be the Protectobots/Defensor (including Rook, I wish they'd written him in much better) and the Stunticons (including Offroad, which again, I wish he'd been written better)