What is this Animated figure?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MicroCracker, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

I was thinking it would be awsome if Hasbro put out DVD/figure packs. Each one would come with a DVD (in an actual full size DVD case)with 4 episodes on it and a figure from the show. There will be more than enough Human characters and props like the All Spark to cover the whole series.

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, but we've pretty much been told by Archer that what they did with Dark Crumplezone was the extent of what they could (or perhaps would) do with a retool. Otherwise it's a completely new mold with design similarities... think how Energon Starscream is similar to G2 Smokescreen/jumper or whatever and you've basically got it.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Club Mag got pics of both 2-packs toys.
    They're Prime and Megatron.

4. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can't find my copy of that issue, but I could've sworn they didn't say that those figures were the ones from the 2-pack.

Again, I feel it's LIKELY, but I don't think we've seen a confirmation. Not meaning to belabor this, but on the off chance the 2-pack comes out and it's something else inside, I don't want 5 threads worth of griping from people who were expecting that OP & that Megs. We'd still get those figures in some other venue, but I can guarantee there'd be some sort of "Hasbro sucks for changing its plans" doodah.