What is the strangest thing you've ever found?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by on_a_warpath, May 22, 2009.

1. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Due to vehicle troubles I had to walk home once.On the side of the road I kept seeing panties and thongs strung out down the side of the road.

I was like,what the heck.Then I started to find beer bottles and I was like,ohhh.

2. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

the house i live in is next door to my great-grandfather's old house. about a year after i bought this place, the neighbors sold their place and as they were getting ready to move the guy next door came over and gave me an old plaque that he found in the attic. it was an award given to my great-grandfather commemorating his 50 years of service working for the railway. i thought that was pretty cool.

and since there seems to be a lot of bathroom stories in this thread, i've got one of those too. about a month ago i was using the bathroom at the mall and all of a sudden the guy in the stall next to me leaves his stall, walked up towards the sinks, then walks back in. then he stuck his hand under the stall and made a jerking motion. i thought that was weird, but i figured maybe he needed toilet paper and he was looking for paper towels or something. i balled up a big piece of toilet paper and gave it to him, but then he brushed it off to the side and started jerking his hand harder. then i noticed his shadow and i could see what he was doing with his OTHER hand. i got out of there pretty darn fast and it freaked me out so bad that i left the mall.

3. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

pics plz

4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I once went to a Section 8 apartment building, looking for an elderly man who used to live near me and my folks to check up on him.
    waiting for the elevator, the door opens and two ladies come out and ask me to follow them to the 4th floor- they said someone didn't look good.

in the hallway, sitting in a white plastic lawn chair was a woman who had to be damn close to 400 pounds and unconscious. slid her to the floor, did CPR for wayyy too long (almost 10 minutes) before a wagon came.
    Mouth to mouth on a dead woman.

I drank Scope and Listerine for 2 weeks after that.

5. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

pics of what? a 40 year plaque or pics of a pervert getting his jollies off in a bathroom stall? i certainly didn't stop to take pics of that.

6. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

lol,I was just joking.