What is the quality of the KO G1 reissues?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Dinobot Slug, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Markdelg

Markdelg Spin Road fan

News Credits:
    Both the KO Dino cassettes and the KO Headmasters were NOT made from the same people who made the KO cars/Dinobots/Shockwave etc. I can't speak for the cassettes, but I own the KO Headmasters, and they are excellent (the Spike Headmaster is actually better quality than the one that comes with the Encore Fort Max.)

No. I've heard that the KO Reflector is almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Cool if you bought the KO; not cool if you're trying to find a legit Hasbro Reflector and can't tell the difference.

2. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

My KO Sunstreaker arrived in pretty awesome shape. There is no window tint of course, but other than that he looks great and feels great. Again I used reportable stickers because the KO stickers are horrible. I also cut up some extra sticker pieces to use on the legs you see. I still intend to touch up some of the black paint on his feet a little.

[​IMG]

3. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have all that weren't rereleased by Takara/Hasbro.

Quick summary, some came with factory stickers, some without. Most are great though.

Shockwave's legs are floppy. Most the Dinobots were ok. Sludge was perfect. Snarl's cockpit/chest was concaved in.

4. tfwmongrel

tfwmongrel Plastic Crack Addict

I have the Sharkticon from iOffer - he's pretty good! Bit of flashing here & there to clean up with a knife, and the stickers are questionable - but material-wise he's pretty good. Oh and the arm flaps don't fold all the way back like they should. But considering what he costs for anything but the shittiest condition on eBay, I'm happy enough.

Oh I got the G1 Devastator there too, he's probably original release quality.