Customs: What is the easiest way to post galleries?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Aimless Misfire, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    I need a website or blog or something to post all my customs in one place. What's the easiest way to do that? Facebook? Instagram? Wix? Tumblr? Deviantart? I'm not really social media savvy, I hate social media & never use it. I just need any easy way to post galleries.

I don't like posting separate threads for each custom on all the different forums.

2. King Glurch

King Glurch I’m gonna miss you when I’m gone

YouTube (Legacy):
    If you just want them for on here, I'd suggest doing what some people have done and just make one big thread for all your customs and update it every time you make something else.

3. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    I want to post them 1 time to a blog or something like that & then just post the links on all the Transformers sites. I have a huge back log of customs from years ago. So I only want to post them 1 time. Not 50 million times on each individual forum. I'm looking for advice on the easiest to learn & the most user friendly way.

I still need to take photos of them all. And I'm working on a background & I need to get lighting. Now I'm starting to wonder if it's worth all the trouble. lol

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    When you post here, you at least need to post some content here, and not an off site link. You may use a blog or such to host galleries and link to there, but that needs to be in addition to, not in lieu of content posted here.