What if

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobots14, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

This is my theory but what if the other Autobots like Sideswipe, Dino, and the others were taken by Lockdown and Lockdown took them to the Creators and the Creators used them under their control and make them into slaves or something and in the 5th part Optimus sees that his friends are under controlled by the Creators and gets very emotional, I would like to see that because I like seeing Optimus getting very emotional about his friends like he showed emotions when he founded out that Ratchet and Leadfoot died.

2. Goldenclaw55

Goldenclaw55 Combaticon

News Credits:
    This theory is interesting. A lot of people have been curious on the way Lockdown took Ratchet's spark (I think it means nothing, but you never know). Lockdown could be taking all the Autobots's sparks, to take to the creators so they could rebuild them into slaves. However because Lockdown didn't leave earth from the time he killed ratchet, to the time of his own demise, I don't think any of the sparks he had would have survived. (Unless he left earth off-screen)

3. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk Squid Kid

News Credits:
    That wouldn't make sense. Lockdown was contracted by Attinger to hunt down Transformers for material for KSI's designs. The only thing the creaters wanted him to get was Optimus if I recall correctly. They'd have no need for anyone else.

4. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    He was collecting trophies, and the sparks were just that to him.
    Ratchet, Jazz, Leadfoot, (and presumably) Wheelie, Sidewipe, the twins, Dino- all dead and not coming back.
    Probably by the next movie Hound, Drift, Crosshairs and the dinobots will be MIA as well. That's just how these movies are.

5. DC7398

DC7398 Stunticon

News Credits:
    Well yeah he did technically leave earth, but came back as soon as he found that his prisoner (Optimus Prime) and his trophy ship had left his possession.

6. Goldenclaw55

Goldenclaw55 Combaticon

News Credits:
    On the transformers website it has him listed as a spark hunter. So this is true. bots
    I agree, however I feel strongly that Hound will return,

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well we are wondering where lockdowns "crew" came from, maybe the creators turned them into those people

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I don't think so.

Besides Sideswipe and Dino aren't that special, they don't get the immortality/resurrection treatment Optimus, Bumblebee and sometimes Megatron is allowed to have.

9. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Interesting. However, since Lockdown remained on Earth helping the evil fleshbags hunt down Bots, there's no way he would've accomplished all that. He would've done to the other Bots what he did to Ratchet, stealing their sparks. Those sparks would've then be stored wherever the heck he stored Ratchet's spark. Lockdown would have then waited until he captured Optimus, to give all those captured sparks to these gooey creators.

10. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

He could've done this during the 4 year span between dotm and aoe.

11. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I think Megatron is immortal given the fact none of the films have gone for 2 hours without him