What If Lockdown engaged a conversation with Galvatron Age Of Extiction Theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by primeknightHalo, Oct 3, 2017.

1. primeknightHalo

primeknightHalo Banned

A thought went through my mind what if Lockdown actually meet and conversated with Galvatron/Megatron in Age Of Extinction well heres my theroy.Before Galvatron/Megatron flees the battle scene Galvatron spots lockdown and walks slowly towards him and states to lockdown you failed me you worthless bounty hunting scrapheap.Lockdown says i work for my one true master the creator of Prime lord of chaos himself not stating the name of his master (a.k.a Unicron eater of planets) ends scene

2. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Well Lockdown had no association with Megatron so he couldn't have failed him.

However what would be cool if they thought things out in advance would be a scene where Lockdown and Galvatron somehow meet and Lockdown tells him of the creators, saying that they could revert him to his previous form. Then it wouldn't feel so random that he's back to Megatron in TLK.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Honorbound

Honorbound The Working Hermit

What would have been cool would have been for Lockdown to look at Galvatron, shake his head with a knowing smile on his face, and say, "What interesting little toys the humans make. This will end well for them." The implication would be that Lockdown has deduced that Galvatron's more than just a drone.

Of course, I would have loved to have a scene were Joyce is talking to Galvatron, sort of a Victor Frankenstein meets his monster scene.

• Like Like x 3
  4. optimus pryme

optimus pryme Well-Known Member

A bit off topic, but I don't want to make a ton of threads. What did you guys think of the bayverse's Galvatron? Personally, I think they blew their load with him too soon. I wouldn't have minded his nanobot transformation if he had been made by Unicron, it would have seemed like he was granted godlike powers beyond anyone's comprehension. But it just doesn't seem feasible that the humans could make something that advanced. And the fact that he reverted back to Megatron in TLK really shows that the idea was a failure. Galvatron should be a huge upgrade to Megatron, not man-made project.