What if Decepticon use the spacebridge to return to cybertron in movies 1986

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Aug 27, 2011.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello,what if Decepticon used space bridge to get back to cybertron in movies 1986 intend of Astrotrain ?Could Megatron saved in repair by Shockwave could Ultra Magnus turn into Galvatron By Unicron since he be used by Optimus Prime and discover he not the chosen one and turn royal to Autobot into hate,why Decepticon don't use Spacebridge to get back to Cybertron.what happen to the bridge?
    Thanks。

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    My head is so full of fuck, it pushed out my brain.

Ultra Magnus turn into Galvatron? What the hell?

3. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    :lolol  I hear ya. What is the OP blathering about?

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    THis. I think my brain broke. Anyone got a spare brainmaster?

5. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ... who was used by Optimus Prime again?

6. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alright, let's try and split the post up and see what we get.

If the Decepticons were able to instantaneously transport back to Cybertron, it's possible Megatron would have lived as Starscream wouldn't have had time to boot him into deep space. Though I dunno how great a medic Shockwave would make.

Ah, no. Ultra Magnus expressed no ill-will towards Rodimus Prime after it was revealed that Hot Rod was the Chosen One, so it's unlikely he would have been angry here. Also Magnus was on Earth, Unicron was in deep space. There would be no way for the two to meet.

Considering that they had conquered Cybertron by that point, it's entirely possible that the Decepticons had given up on using the Space Bridge, and were relying solely on Astrotrain for interstellar transportation.

7. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Space Bridge wasn't an option. If the decepticons had to use an autobot shuttle to slip by the autobot's early warning systems, it's obvious that earth is seen as somewhat of an autobot stronghold. The autobots probably destroyed any space bridges the decepticons had set up, and had systems set up to detect the creation of any new ones on earth.

8. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I'd go with this one. It seems that in the setup for the movie the Decepticons wholly control Cybertron while the Autobots are the only force on Earth anymore.

9. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

:D :confused: :lol  Haha! What? Ok. Galvatron1976. In the future let's try to use some punctuation. Because that sentence that I just quoted you as saying makes no sense at all (come to think of it, I'm not sure that this one did either <-). On top of that, "could Ultra Magnus turn into Galvatron by Unicron since he be used by Optimus Prime and discover he not the chosen one and turn royal to Autobot into hate"? What does that even mean??? Have you perhaps turned into Galvatron and taken a few too many plasma baths yourself??? For whatever it's worth. That sentence you wrote might just be the funniest thing that I've ever read.