What If Bay Created "Transformers Prime"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Spunky, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Ani-Bay-ted is a goldmine of lulz just waiting to happen.

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

:lolol 

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Ani-Bay-ted?? :lolol 

4. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    Animations pertaining to Mr. Michael Bay's directions, such as the Transformers Movies. :) 

5. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime IDW2019 Stan

News Credits:
    This

6. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    Someone should so make this :lolol 

7. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    Someone should sooooooo makethis :lolol 

8. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

Or better yet, what if team TFPrime created the movies instead of Bay?

9. Girtherobot

Girtherobot Well-Known Member

If the Transformers Prime team made the movies they would be so good we would all cry happy tears and see it over and over. The movies would most likely be a goldmine quickly and bring in new fans to the series. These are the things we would not see in a non Bay movie: explosions every few minutes, useless characters, women doing nothing but acting like sex appeal, shaky camera, poor character development, bad representation of characters, and immature humor. Is anyone going to make a script of TRANSFORMERS: PRIME DARKNESS OF THE RISING: PART 2 and 3 yet? Part 1 is win.

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Someone would have to remind Mr Bay that it's not anime so he can't go all ecchi with Miko.

Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Airachind, Breakdown, and Knock Out would all be dead a few episodes after they were introduced.

Instead of the freedom to fight the Decepticons on their own the Autobots would be taking orders from NEST.

11. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Well, we sort of got a taste of it in that episode where Rhinox farted and saved the day... :lol 

12. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I don't think that could ever happen, he is too violent [and oftenly too vulgar] for a kid's tv show.

BUT, imagining on the bizarre possibility that he would make a kiddie TV show, and following the logic applied to the movies, I say:

- It wouldn't be far from TFP on the tone [actually, probably would it be MUCH darker].

- It would be more dramatic and heavy-emotional than TFP [which might be a good or a bad thing, as too much drama might get chessy], following the movie tendency to throw raw emotion IN YOUR FACE, so to speak. But also with his lightearted moments.

- Arcee, Elita-One and Chromia wouldn't be nowhere near the show, as Bay expressed his dislike for them.

- Optimus would act more violently and be much tougher than his Prime-incarnation.

- US Military would have a bigger role, probably with a NEST team to help the 'Bots.

- I don't think there would be any little kids in the show [unless Hasbro forced him to put one], as Bay originally intended to be strictly militarystic story [Spielberg came up with the "boy and his car" idea].

- There would be LOTS, and I mean LOTS of Crap getting past the radar, Stealth Puns and the like, something like a character saying:
    "I'm going out with a bang, several if it can be arranged."

- The show would be more of a full-sized War, judging by his love for action scenes.

- Optimus and BB would have far more focus, same thing goes for Megatron and Starscream [and Soundwave].

In other words, I picture something of a "WWII"-esque Transformers show with the human military thrown in it.

13. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

Bay is skilled at literally explosive summer blockbusters simply meant to entertain with amazing visuals. I do not think he would even consider being on a kids show. He is more of the "lets make this look cool" kind of guy and not one to focus on plot all that much. That is why I like the live action movies. They are awesome to look at.

On the joking side though...
    He'll give a robot a personality that all the critics will call racist even though it has nothing to do with race.
    The camera would focus on Miko's but for about five minutes each episode.
    Bulkhead's cannonballs would be somewhere else.
    Raf would have a russian accent.
    Soundwave would hover in space.
    Sierra would turn out to be a Transformer.

14. Vector Squidma

Vector Squidma Smalltime Casual

News Credits:
    Oh wow! The ENTIRE INTERNETS WANTS ME TO DO SOMETHING!

Oh why the hell not. I'll see about writing Darkness of the Rising part 2 today. :drunk 

15. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

Instead of skyquake getting shot down we'd have a scene were he walks across something with two hanging things that resembles testicles. Then he will get sniped by a rail gun and die a burning mass and explode.
    Miko who is partially half naked stares into nothingness as there is a big explosion behind her.
    Jack will scream Nonononononononononononoonnoononononono every couple minutes.
    Raf, will probably not participate in the 2nd season like that guy from ROTF.