What I want to see in TF6 as another threat to Bee.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Oct 13, 2016.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Been doing a lot of thinking about this and I really believe that Barricade will carry over to TF6 to be a pain in Bee's backside. However, I also feel Hot Rod (Bee's brother in arms) was brought in to also carry over as part of Bee's crew going forward.

As bad ass as Barricade will be, I'm sure. I don't think He can handle both Bee and Hot Rod together. So was thinking of another Con that could be added, that could be a threat to Bee and help Barricade out to more or less even the playing field. I really liked the idea of a Bad Bee-like TF in Stinger in AOE. Just thought he was under used and not really used right.

So with that said, is really like a true Brother to Bee in Wasp like from TFs Animated. He can have a real backstory as being Bees REAL Brother and close friend to Hot Rod. Maybe even so much that these 3 ran together when they were much younger. Only Wasp was corrupted and turned Con long ago.

What would his mean for the movies? Well we could have another kick as Con that actually has character and a history with Bee and some other Bots. He doesn't have to look exactly like Bee. Give him a different head and change up when body a bit. He could be a Green or even Purple Camaro like Bee but when he transforms, instead of the front of the Camaro on his chest, switch it and make the back end his chest and have the car parts in different places.

He and Bee would still have the same base body but car parts would be in different locations and a different head and weapons. What would this mean for GM? Well, they could then promote a Decepticon Camaro package like they have with the Autobot Bee package.

And people would eat that right up!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan The Sept of Kaon

News Credits:
    Good idea.

I'd definitely buy a green Decepticon Camarro... Well, i would if a) the streets in Kyoto were big enough to drive one down, and b) my teacher salary was quadrupled.

Actually there are 2 or 3 Camarros driving around Kyoto, one of which is the Bee edition, but down the street from me someone has a fairly new jet black camarro, now if that had a few dark metallic purple trimmings, it really would be an excellent Con! Runabout or a grounded Sky Warp or something!

Cute story, the first time i saw that black camarro i was with my 3yr daughter, i said to her "look there's a bumblebee" and she got all excited and ran over and hugged the yellow Suzuki Swift parked on the other side of the street!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It'd be nice if Barricade was in this one also.

It'd be nice to have some Cons survive for future movies.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'd like it if they take a note from RID15 and have Steeljaw be Bee's Nemesis for TF6.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 RIP Studio Series Devcon

Bug Bite! :D 

• Like Like x 1
  6. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really think that's the reason Barricade is even in this movie. To reestablish the rivalry.

7. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

But didn't we already have Steeljaw in the form of Lockdown's minions? Then again we did end up getting two Devastators.

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    The dogs were called Steeljaw by the toy it came with. That said it'd be cool if one of the surviving dogs that was named Steeljaw was found and experimented on to become like how he was in RID15.

9. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

Ah so it's like the case with Elita and Chromia where non-canon material named them as such but in the movie they don't go by such names. Okay so Steeljaw does have a chance to appear, possibly.

10. tonyformer

News Credits:
    I still think Bay missed a great opportunity to have a few of Lockdown's crew as other mercs chasing OP and Shane, disguised as the cool ass Rallyfighters. They even made toys for them.

11. tonyformer

News Credits:
    This is what I'm talking about! And the funny thing about this is, I just sent GM's Presadent an email on his subject and how they could make a custom Camaro Decepticon package like the Bee Package and they replied and said it was a great idea and suggested they already had an idea like this. https://instagram.com/p/BLoaD-YBg8a/

• Like Like x 1
  12. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan The Sept of Kaon

News Credits:
    A problem i see with this is that the popular criticism of the MCU "always resorting to having evil versions of the heroes in each movie," would no longer be a viable argument for the TFMV loyal around here! :Lol