What human figures scale well with the masterpiece line?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by yurgo, Oct 31, 2016.

1. yurgo

yurgo Well-Known Member

As you all know scale has always been a challenge when it comes to transformers. Thank goodness for the masterpiece line cause I feel the line does a great job in getting the scale correct in robot mode. I also use the Dr. Wu DW-P06 partners set in my main display and they look great with all my masterpiece autobots. The problem comes in when trying to create an alt mode autobot display. I'm trying to figure out what human figures would scale nicely with them. I think the partners set of figures is just to small next to the mp cars. In my opinion I did find the perfect optimus to display with the mp cars. MPP-10 is great and I think it looks much nicer than MP-10 does in alt mode next to the other mp cars. Here are a few pics of my display so far...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I've always found that this forum is the best place for information and resources. I don't need the figures to be perfect just close enough to look good. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time fellow board members. Look forward to hearing from you

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    The only ones I can think of are the ones that come with certain Masterpieces. The little Spike, little Daniel, etc. I can't think of any other human figure toyline at that scale, off the top of my head.

3. Líder Optimus

Líder Optimus Well-Known Member

The DOTM human alliance figures scales well with the MP cars, IMHO (1:26 or 1:28). MP Prime and Bumblebee being in a different scale (1:35 more or less) will scale better with the figures provided by the main line, like Spike, Daniel and Raoul.