"What Happens Next?" Season 4 Round Robin

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Beastbot X, May 24, 2009.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bumblebee continues sits down in a chamber near the Metroplex wondering how different things had become. Stellar cycles ago he dreamed big. He wanted to become an elite guard, show to all Cybertron how good he is, a true champion of Cybertron. And he finally did, he helped defeat Megatron. He became a hero on earth. But he wasn't happy. Because Bumblebee felt he lost more important things than what he gained. Bumblebee peeps out the door of the chamber to make sure Holi, Pipo, Boater, Fire and Clipper were okay. They were all asleep at the end of the chamber.

"Its best that they get some rest, to better process all their experiences of the day. Or better yet erase everything that happened today from their data tracts. I hope they can do that. So they can keep on living the way they were before all this slag happened."

Bumblebee looks all around the chamber, it was dark place. A bit bigger than his room on earth. There were several places where the ceiling gave way. The light flickers, casting awkward shadows on the rusting metal floor. Some water from the cooling system of the Metroplex was leaking on the floor, causing a sense of dampness.

Just when Bumblee turned to go back into the chamber a young voice spoke from behind him. It was Boater. "Long ago, I was told Cybertron had a great sea. Its a story passed down from old bot to new bot all through out the stellar cycles. The sea was made to keep this planet cool. The water from it was channeled through tunnels and was used as a means to control the temperature all over Cybertron, dissipate and transfer heat from all the gears and computers and stuff. But then the old bots just said it disappeared or something. Its probably just a rumor, but I would have wanted to see it with my friends. We've heard of how nice the sea on other planets are like, so we wanted to see one for ourselves. We used to find ways to skip our chores or stasis naps to try to search for where it could be. But we coudn't find a way to get underground, since some old bots at McAddams told us it was buried by the past Magnuses deep within Cybertron. The thought of seeing it just once was a dream for us bots who work in the powerplants. Everyday, its just the same thing, work, work, work. But the thought of seeing it with all my friends just kept me going. We've never been outside of Cybertron like you Bumblee sir. But now......now most of my friends are gone. And now, it doesn't feel right. I wanted to see it with all of them. I wanted to see us all smiling looking at it for at least a moment. But now the dream is gone........because my friends are gone."

Bumblebee looks up at the ceiling again. And closes his optics. "You know kid, were so much alike. I used to want to be a hero, an Elite Guard. But...now it doesn't feel as good anymore. I......I don't know, but maybe its because I've lost two of the friends that I wanted to share my dream with. One went offline saving us all in Detroit and another might have gone offline helping us escape the cons outside. I guess there's more to being a hero than what they advertise and not as cracked up as bots make it out to be."

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    (Okay, this is my attempt to set things right when it came to my little mis-step earlier... sorry about that oversight...)

"And yet you stand no chance against the likes of me!" Thundercracker yelled, so sure of himself as he fired his null rays at Scorponok, which merely bounced off the Decepticon commander's thick armor plating.
    As Scorponok turned to confront the third Starscream clone, Megatron quickly transformed into helicopter mode, vanishing to the naked optic as his Shadow Blade armor's abilities kicked in. Unseen, he flew over to where Lugnut, the Fallen, Blackout, and Kickback were nearing the hull of the target battleship. Blackout's massive form was absorbing most of the firepower form the ship with only minimal damage (all of the battleship's largest guns were concentrating on bombaring Cybertron), with the other Decepticons mostly following in his wake.
    "Zarak has more Decepticons on his side than I thought possible," Megatron sourly admitted as he transformed back into robot mode, surprising the Decepticons. "Our only chance is to regain control of the source of his power."
    "My spark... it calls to me..." The Fallen whispered, motioning towards the battleship.
    "NO!" Scorponok yelled from his position further out, tossing Thundercracker's deactivated, crushed shell aside with one claw and flying after Megatron. "YOU ARE MINE, MEGATRON!!!"
    "Blackout, disengage the defenses," Megatron commanded, ignoring Scorponok's threats. "Lugnut... you know what to do."
    The next few seconds were a sight to see for anyone within visual range. Transforming from his spacecraft mode, Blackout landed on the side of the battleship with a loud oomph, a purple shockwave emanating from the area on which he landed, which quickly spread out, deactivating all of the battleship's systems that were within range. Just as quickly as he landed, Blackout dove out of the way as Lugnut, now in robot mode, dove towards the ship's side, right arm outstretched. A huge, bright greenish-tinged mushroom cloud went up from the side of the ship as Lugnut's newly upgraded P.O.K.E. impacted the hull.
    By the time Scorponok's optics had recovered, Megatron and his crew were nowhere to be seen, and a huge gaping hole was now in the side of his fleet's primary ship. Scorponok let out a howl of rage and flew towards the ship as fast as his foot-jets could allow.
    Inside the ship, Megatron and his colleagues followed as Lugnut continued to punch through wall after wall, on a straight bead for the center of the ship, where the Fallen had said part of his spark was. Within less than a minute, the group arrived at the ship's main engine room, a battered but still proudly functional Lugnut making way for Megatron and the Fallen while Kickback and Blackout followed from the rear.
    The Fallen wasted no time. He lunged for his spark, ripping it out of the engine core. His arm disintegrated from the sheer heat as it did so, but he appeared not to be affected by the injury. The spark fragment quickly gravitated towards the other part of his spark inside his chest, and the two fused in a flash of blinding light that caused the Decepticons to cover their optics.
    When they activated their optics again, the Decepticons saw the Fallen, only in a much bulkier frame and nearly twice as large as he had been before. His entire body breathed fire, though it didn't seem to affect him in the least, and his arm had fully regenerated.
    "AT LAST," The Fallen boomed, his voice no longer a crackly whisper. "I AM REBORN."
    There was one present which no one had noticed yet, however.
    Deathsaurs launched himself at the Fallen, only to bounce off a force field surrounding the ancient Transformer. The Fallen reached out with one hand, and Deathsaurus suddenly froze in place, only his head able to move.
    "You.... you traitor!" Deathsaurus growled. "You gave us part of your spark! YOU were the reason we were to TAKE Cybertron!"
    "I DID," The Fallen replied. "BUT THAT WAS MILLIONS OF STELLAR CYCLES AGO, AND TIMES HAVE CHANGED. MY DISCIPLE MEGATRON HAS PROVEN TO BE FAR MORE COMPETENT THAN THE REST OF YOU SO-CALLED 'COMMANDERS' COMBINED. SO A CLEANSING OF SORTS MUST TAKE PLACE. SPEAKING OF WHICH..."
    The Fallen turned his attention towards the reactor core, which was flashing brighter and brighter without the vital presence of his spark.
    "The core!" Deathsaurus yelled. "You're causing it to overload!"
    "My liege!" Lugnut said. "What do we do!?"
    "Season four ain't gonna happen!" Kickback chimed in, panicking.
    "You only worry because you do not know the power of my master," Megatron smirked.
    "INDEED," The Fallen replied. "Letting go" of Deathsaurus, the Fallen enveloped himself and all of Megatron's Decepticons in a force field bubble-- just as the core went nuclear.

3. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Hound and Blaster kept watch of the view screen while the other autobots got some much needed rest. The only one up other than the two was the mischevious Vangelus. He crept silently to the left side of Hounds chair, watching the screen showing the many ships in Cybertron's atmosphere. "I know how to help them," he whispered to himself, "I'll destroy the lead ship." He pointed at one of the ships on the screen and shouted, "Ultimate Brave Destruction, Kaiser blast- GO!" Hound jumped with a yelp as Blaster stared speechless at the screen.

"Now kid you know you should be asleep, right?" Hound said not paying attention as Blaster gaped and reached for his shoulder. Vangelus laughed and smiled proudly, "I did it! SQUEEEE! I destroyed an enemy ship, with my mind!" Hound looked back at the screen to see the dissipation and wreckage of the lead ship. Blaster finally regained composure and radioed Ultra Magnus, "Sir the lead ship of the invading force is toast like bad signal. You better get your chassis up here soon. We're clear enough now to invade."

Inside the newly discovered city Magnus received the message. However it was a bad time to. The foursome was now surrounded by gigantic robots. Ready to fight as always Sentinal drew his sword and shield, "Bring it on you bags of bolts!" Optimus pushed the sword down, "I think that's a bad idea Sentinal." Sentinal just smirked and raised it again. Magnus stood at full height and slammed his reaquired hammer into the ground, making thunder boom above their heads and any conversations cease. all the bots eyes were on him.

"We don't have time for this. We request immeadiate audience with Vector Prime, and Prima." The Robots were astonished to be addresed in such a manner. "How dare you request audience. Only those chosen by the council are-"

"Aw shove it up your tail-pipe. We're gonna see... whoever Magnus just said whether you like it or not!" Rodimus interrupted and transformed to car mode. The others did so as well and followed as Ultra Magnus led the way. They went flying down the old rocky streets of the ancient city. "That was very unwise Rodimus." Ultra Magnus said over their comms. "Don't care. If it gets you to see this Prima person then all the better. There's a war going on and all these bots care about is diplomacy? Please we need to do something now," Rodimus spat back. Optimus interrupted, "Where are we going Magnus?" As they drove a large tower loomed closer and closer. "There," Magnus said, "To the main hub of this city, that's where Prima will be."

At that moment a thought struck Optimus, where was Sari? He had completely forgotten of her during all the cross-fire and was suddenly remembering her sacrifice. "Do you think Sari's there?" Optimus asked. "Who?" Rodimus and Sentinal said at the same time. "Sari the girl who came with us." Ultra Magnus transformed as they read the tower. "It is possible Optimus, but there is only one way to find out." He pushed the doors open with his gigantic strength, fully restored from being in the old city. As he did one shot rang out and a large knightly voice shouted from behind them, "Halt ne'erdowells For you shall taste the cold steel of my blade!" Vector Prime rushed towards them with blinding speed.

4. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    The explosion destroyed a vast number of ships from the alliance. Scorponok raced into the ship the dark destiny but as he went in he saw a blinding flash of flight that propelled him away. Many other ships were caught up in the explosion that caused many of the Quintesson and Decepticon ships to be destroyed. The Nebulon ships, which were built for defense were able to avoid the brunt of explosion due to their powerful shielding.

Scorponok looks out into space now heavily littered with the wreckage of many ships. But what took most of Scorponok's attention was the dark cloud that now emanated from what was left of the Dark Destiny. A cloud of nanomachines that barely showed in the darkness. An immense black shadow that was visible in the light and attacking and devouring many of the armada ships. Flame emenates from the battle with the immense clouds, blasts of energy flicker and complink signals echo all throughout space.

Scorponok watches as many of the armada's ships fall into Cybertron like shooting stars.

Scorponok now stands on top of the Decepticon ship called the "Valiant" looking at the damage to the armada and the encroaching danger that was unleashed. His optics close, in despair and fury at what had happened.
    He held in his two arms a battered and burnt body of another Decepticon.

Deathsaurus: "We were betrayed by him and Megatron".

Zarak: "I know. To think, that after all the hard work that we did, and all that planning would all to go to waste. This is my failure for being so gullible. I am sorry for this failure and for the lives lost."

Deathsarus: "You should not be sorry. You are our leader. The leader that gathered up all of us Decepticons and gave back our strength and integrity. You should not be sorry, it is I who have failed you."

Zarak:"No, my friend. If that were true, then why do I still feel that I am still that pitiful man that you met so long ago."

Zarak/Scorponok: "This is Scorponok, I call out to all our ships of the armada, to retreat and regroup to a safe distance."

A voice answers through the comlink

"This is Dynamo responding. Sir we have Cybertron in our grasp. Why should we let go when we are in the midst of victory. This is our chance of vengeance for the actions of the autobots long ago. How they enslaved us!"

Zarak:"I have not forgotten why we are fighting this war, Dynamo. But vengeance is useless if no one is left to enjoy its fruits. I will not risk anymore Decepticon sparks for this quest, especially when victory seems no longer in our grasp. The nonomachines from the Dark Destiny are out of control and will devour anything within its radius, and its expanding uncontrollably. It is looking for a Spark to replace that which it has lost and it will devour any Cybertronian and steal their spark in the attempt to placate its need.

Dynamo:"But there is no spark that can replace that of the Fallen's."

Zarak:"My point exactly.....The cloud now has a mind of its own. And it will continue to grow bigger until it destroys everything. Take Deathsaurus to the med ship. I will take the valiant and its crew to hunt down Megatron and the Fallen......and we will FEED them to the monster they've created. While they exist and have turned against us, we are all in danger.These two are planning something. Make sure the captured prisoners are secured in the Valiant's brig, I wish to talk to them."

Zarak then contacts a Nebulan ship's captain.

Zarak:"Tell my daughter, Llyra. I just did what I thought was right for her and all of Nebulos......Tell her I love her."

5. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Several hours ago:

Sari looks at the grounds of McAddam's old oil shack. They were planning to meet to gather there to travel to rock city to meet up with one of the 13 transformers the one they called the "Last Autobot". The had gathered many other bots from not only the city of Unda but refugees from other cities as well. It was Broody and his companions that did most of the convincing. The bots of the city seemed to trust them. But there was suddenly grave problem.

Littered the ground were many of the bots that lived within the city of rock.

Sari: Oh, slag! Vector, everyone's been turned to scrap. Vector, we've got to help them! Who could have done this?

But Sari just notices Vector Prime trying to change the subject.
    Vector Prime: "Okay then, I'll take this side and you take that side."

Knowing that many of the bots may need help Sari takes it on stride. Sari looks all around looking at the charred grounds. Craters and metal littered the ground. Sari jumps to action trying to help as many of the damaged bots as she can. Her optics gaze left and right trying to make sense of things and spot survivors. She then starts to drag the survivors and rummage the missing parts. From the shadows, Broody shows himself with a large hole in his side and a missing arm. Sari sees this and is in shock. She goes to the ancient bot to try to help him.

Seeing the tiny bots worry, Broody responds.

Broody: Its alright Sari. Take a closer look.

Sari watches as Broody's arm starts to regenerate and his wounds begin to close. Sometimes tendrils of liquid metal stretch out to grab hold of some metal fragments from the surrounding area, absorbing them to help in the rebuilding process.

Sari: Sari's eyes widen with astonishment. How're you doing that?

Broody: I have the ability to regenerate, just like all Cybertronians do.

Sari: They do?

Broody: "Well, yes and no... This ability and gift is lost to most if not all of the newer Cybertronians."

Broody looks at his newly grown limb. Closing and opening his hand. He then continues.

"I was built before Cybertronians gained the ability to transform and before a large number of modifications were added to the Cybertronian design, but because all the changes that Cybertronians added on themselves through out the stellar cycles the gift to regenerate was lost to them. They're bodies just became to specialized that the ability to regenerate from damages lessened. The gift is still present within all Cybertronians, but to a lesser extent; allowing recuperation from minor damage. I think the same thing happened to organic life forms as well."

Sari then remembers what tutor bot thought her some time ago about how older species on earth; microorganisms such as the hydra and amphibians like some salamanders have the ability to regenerate lost limbs while the younger species such as mammals have lost the ability. Sari thinks to herself. "Could the same thing have happened on Cybertron."

Clunk!

Sari watches on as some of the other survivors from the attack have come to help out as well.

Sari calls out to out to them and waves her hand.

Sari: Could someone tell me what happened.

Sari then hears the gruff voice of U-Haul.

"It was the lord of the city of shadows; Logos Prime. Owwiee! Would ya be careful there, Vector! I'm injured here ya know!

Vector Prime: We'll we wouldn't be having this problem if you followed what I told you and cut down on the "ion flakes". You've grown...... really chubby.

Sari then sees Vector carrying U-Haul on his back, trying to help the large bot look for his missing limbs. Vector Prime may be a large bot, Sari thought to herself. But looking at the two bots. it looked like a toothpick trying to carry a fish ball.

U-Haul: I'm not chubby! I.... was just built big.

Sari looks at Vector who's own optics turn away.

Sari:"What do you mean Logos Prime. Vector you know him don't you?"

Vector Prime:"Yes, I do. He is a lord of another city south of here and it seems he has turned against us. But we'll talk about this later. The injured need help........

U-Haul, to you sense your limbs anywhere in this wreckage?"

Sari notices the apprehension in Vector Prime and tries to brush away her curiosity and return to trying to help the injured ancient bots. She didn't want to force Vector Prime to reveal who Logos Prime is and didn't want to waste the time needed to help the injured. Ash and many damaged bots littered in the area, not only from those that wanted to join the battle to save Cybertron, but also from inoccent bystanders. Sari's eyes then stare at the ghosts that live in the city. Living holograms. Bodyless sparks that have been given a chance to live out their lives freely within the city walls. She looks at their distraught optics, knowing that they would be helping out if they just still had their real bodies like Broody and some of the more fortunate who lived in the city.

But Broody then did something unexpected.

Broody: I wan't to show you something Sari. regeneration is not the only gift that was sacrificed by Cybertronians to time and change. It is the gift that
    Cyber ninjas all through out the stellar cycles tried to regain through their processor over matter technique. It is a gift that I sense is present in you. It is the gift of having a symbiotic connection to Cybertron and to the allspark.

Broody raises his hand and it begins to glow an intense electric blue.

6. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Vector Prime: What are you doing! Don't be careless, Broody you know that using that power could degrade your systems!

Broody: "Its all right Vector, you've noticed too the power within her. If we don't show her, teach her..... then who will?

Sari looks at the two bots surprised that she suddenly ended up in the conversation.

Broody looks at Sari: "We were watching you. We saw the power within your spark. Power enough to even attack Prima."

....Besides. Time is growing short. The one that attacked us a while ago might come back to finish the job. No, I'm sure of it!"

Broody touches the ground with his hand and the blue energy flows out like blood. It enters the injured bots and begins to help them regenerate. Many of the injured bots absorb the metal shrapnel around them and using it as raw materials to repair themselves. They begin to stand up.

Sari then sees that some of the energy seems to seep into the circuitry of Cybertron itself.

Broody: "This power is what Prima used to give us a little bit more time. And now we're doing it again. And its power also allows bots to interface directly with Cybertron. Sari, I want you to watch what I'm doing. Watch and try to follow."

Ancient glowing symbols and patterns begin to appear on Broody's plating, and a glowing liquid starts to pour out of his arms.

Sari: "What are you doing?"

Broody: I'm sending nanomachines into Cybertron to help me interface with it. I want to see where he went.

Vector Prime:"You wounded him didn't you. That's why he went away for a while."

Broody: "No it was "ol' Powerful"(the heavily armored bot) that did most of the damage. He stabbed Logos through the waist, but Logos ripped his arms off and threw him into the water. I hope he's alright."

Sari:"This Logos Prime guy, he's one of the first isn't he?"

Broody: "Yes he is.... but to think that he would turn on us just as his brother did."

Sari: "Why are you revealing all of this to me now.... this Logos, evolution, learning to use my powers. Don't you think its a bit much, so suddenly"

Broody: "You're going to have to learn fast, its probably going to be our only chance. He's coming back!"

7. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Broody looks up at the darkening sky. He smells the cool scent of water, the gentle breeze and makes a brief glimpse the shimmer from the light of lanterns all around the city. The city seemed to be like a dream to him, a beautiful dream.

Broody closes his eyes and remembers the past. His past, before there was a division between autobots and Decepticons. A time when Cybertronians were just called Cybertronians. He came from a high class Cybertronian family, a prince, raised to be a warrior and loved to read stories of gallantry and heroism. Upon adulthood, took part in the endless number of Cybertronian wars. Not just with races off planet, but between the ancient city states. He was idealistic at first, he became a warrior to protect his city state, his family. He hated the killing and the destruction. But as time went by, the choices became harder. The sacrifices became more terrible. Who should live, who should die. Who do you choose to save. Everyday he and his army would have to travel and do more killing and destruction. So much so, that as time went by he had grown numb and emotionless from all of it. His idealism and conscience bled from it all. And the quest to be a hero for his city state and Cybertron became nothing more than a job.

Broody looks up again, takes a deep breath and concentrates again on communicating with Cybertron. "Its been a long time since I've done this", he thinks to himself.

Broody then thinks of his past again....."He thinks of his own downfall. "Strange, it doesn't feel that bad". He thinks to himself. He saw it coming. Younger and more advanced bots began to appear and challenge his leadership, his decisions and his power. He though was strong enough to beat down the challengers, he knew more about the ancient gifts. But soon he was betrayed, framed for crimes he did not commit, he was soon executed and replaced. But he didn't mind. He had grown so numb that he no longer even feared going offline. Broody remembers how Prima found him, and saw his pain and gave him a second chance to live. Not as a leader, but as a normal everyday villager. He drank in bars took up some odd jobs. He met new friends. He tried new things. He learned to love the common fuel, and the simple activities, without the heavy responsibilities of being a leader. It was pure bliss for him. But there was something missing. And when he met this young girl, he realized what it was.

"I want to fulfill my dream, to be a true hero, not just in others eyes but my own. I want to fight for Cybertron and its people with pure motives and means. To do what is right before I go".

Broody looks at Vector Prime and U-Haul, who was readily attaching his limbs that he had found.

"Prepare yourselves."

8. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    then optimus dies then comes back to life using an allspark shard found in cybertron

9. newguy

newguy i

where's all the lame jokes?

10. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Vector Prime looks at the impending darkness. "What's wrong with me, why am I acting like this? Why can't I say what I want to say? I've tried to be different. I tried to.... but why am I falling back to the way I was?"

Vector Prime looks at U-Haul, Broody and Sari. "Do we have enough strength to face him now? Why did he have to come now? Logos, why are you doing this?"

U-Haul sees Vector's strange silence.

U-Haul: What's wrong with you Vector?.......

Vector: "No......no its nothing. I am a knight. And this is nothing..."

Vector's eyes look at the horizon only to an immense shadow cover the city. "Its been so long Logos... are you still filled with such hatred? Will you stand against us even now in our time of need?" The sound of thunder resounds throughout the underground city, it begins to rain.

Sari:"Why is it raining here?

Vector looks at the stormy skies and thinks to himself, "For stellar cycles I've tried to become anew, but it seems that unless I shall not be free if I do not face my brother again."

Vector:"Its just this city's self contained weather controls warning us of the impending battle....., no matter. Regardless stormy winds or burning heat, a knight let's not the weather affect him. Onwards to battle."

A voice resounds through out the city. "You, a knight don't make me laugh Vector Prime! How could a coward and despicable bot like you have ever become a knight?!"

Sari: "What? Who's there?"

Sari's eyes search for the source of the voice and sees a creature enters the city. It towered over the buildings. It was amber in color and seemed to be a cross between a machine and a demon.

But Sari was forced to avert her eyes when she sees one of its hands grab hold of an entire building and throw it at them.

Sari: "Everyone get out of here, we're going to get crushed!"

Sari sees the building made of brown stone and metal falling at them. Everyone ducks for cover. Some throwing themselves into a canal and swimming.

Sari turns around and sees Vector Prime dragging away U-Haul.

Vector Prime: "Let us go U-Haul! Why are you stopping?"

U-Haul:"AAAAARGH!NO! Didn't ya see the sign! That was d "ion flakes" factory! They don't serve that snack anywhere else on Cybertron!"

Vector Prime:"Then Primus has just solved your health problems for you! Now let us GO as fast as our feet can take us!

11. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Sari ducks for cover. Pieces of stone, dust and metal fly out in all directions. "The air its like sand paper!" She thought to herself as debris fly about in a cloud of smoke. The light all around the area begin to flicker, with every thunderous footstep of the creature.

Sari tries to get her voice heard amidst the thunderous sound of footsteps.

Sari:"This is like something out of a monster movie!"

Broody:" A what!?"

Broody still stood in place. Luckily he was missed by the rubble.

Sari:"Nothing, what do we do now? Is that Logos Prime"

Broody:"Yes, I think so. But his real self is inside his armor"

Sari: "A bot driving a bot? What do we do now, try to talk him out of trying to squish us?"

Broody: "Tried that some time ago already, we've got to defend ourselves. Lets keep on the offensive and use this city to our advantage. ARE YOU GUYS OKAY WITH THAT! Broody shouts to the others amidst the clouds of dust.

There were responses all around.

U-Haul: Aye, I'm with that... Came the gruff voice of U-Haul.

Vector Prime: "To glory or death!"

U-Haul:"Hey, I'm in no hurry ta die again ya old geezer!"

Broody: Sari, whatever happens don't let him see your part organic, keep in robot mode."

Sari:", Uhm....kay.

Broody: "He should have known better than to attack us in this city. I've interfaced with the city's weather controls, now let's have some lightning."

Sari sees the weather suddenly change as glowing circuitry begin to appear all through out the city. Then suddenly a blast of lightning emerges from ceiling of the underground city, striking the creature. Broody closes his eyes and concentrates..... "A bit more!"

Consecutive strikes of lightning strike the amber creature again and again.

Broody: "Now let's have some wind! Everyone...in the count of three we rush him. I'll cover you. "

Sari looks at the other bots, many of which began to crawl and duck in and out trying to surround it.

Broody: "ONE.....TWO...THREE".

Broody lets out a maelstrom of wind, ice at the creature. Some of the rubble and dust from the city are thrown by the wind at the creature.

The bots of the city of Unda rush to attack the creature all of which shouting as hard as they can as they charge.
    Sari looks around at the other charging bots.
    Some of the bots were shooting energy bows and throwing large pieces of rubble at the creature." Some had various energy swords, maces, nets, tridents, spears and bows. Sari unleashes waves of energy from her blades which hit the creature. But she finds her powers difficult to control. The creature barely even reacts to the attacks.

The creature charges to the charging group of bots as well. It slams into them causing some bots to be flung backward. The impact was so great that pieces of metal fly out in all directions.

Sari is astounded and shocked by the speed of the amber giants as it leaps to avoid a sword strike from one bot and drop down to crush another".

The creature begins slapping away many of the bots. One is able to stab its foot, only for the creature to grab him.
    "This is all for Boltax" he whispers as the amber monster bites off the bots upper torso.

Sari sees Vector Prime dodging left and right in the mayhem, trying to keep the other bots whole. But upon seeing the offlined body of the bot that the creature had just bitten, Sari sees a flicker of anger in Vector's eyes. Vector Prime leaps on top of the creature's shoulder and begins stabbing its neck with his staff.

Vector Prime: "Reveal your true self Logos! Why are you causing so much pain and despair? Why have you sided with the Fallen!"

A disembodied voice answers: "I don't need to answer to cowards."

The amber creature grabs hold of Vector Prime and flings him to a building, which explodes in a cloud of dust.

Sari: "Vector!"

Sari sees the creature start to step towards the building where Vector landed upon to finish the job".

The other bots see this and to throw out long chains at the creature in an effort to tie it up and pin it in place, but it was too strong and with one swipe of the hand most of the bots lose their grip and are flung away. Sari sees the chains still wrapped around the creatures wrist as it moves closer to claw Vector Prime. She sees the chain flying like a loose whip in the air. She dives in, grabbing hold of the chain, she feels its sting as the loose end hits her, but she grabs tight. Seeing this the other bots grab hold of the chain as well and with a sudden burst of fury the group pull the chain, pulling the wrist of the creature back, just as its about to strike Vector Prime. The creature then begins to pull on the chain, wanting to free itself, but the group wraps the chain around a post for leverage.

Other bots begin to grab hold of the other chains that were still attached to the creature.

The disembodied voice speaks again.

"Do you think this can stop me! Don't make me laugh.

Another group of bots try to take advantage of the situation and try to outflank the monster, aiming their weapons at its legs.But to their surprise creature bites off the chains with astoundingly powerful jaws, leaving the charging bots exposed.

An icy cold feeling spreads within Sari as creature steps forward and punches at the exposed group. But a large bot is able to grab hold of the fist, slowing it down and stopping it inches from its intended target. the large bot was U-Haul.

U-Haul: "Ya got ta do alot betta' than that ya know." U-Haul gives a wry smile. His eyes challenging the monster.

12. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Sari and the other bots look on as U-Haul faces the towering creature. U-Haul is a large bot, but he could barely even reach the creature's knee.

Monster: "A little bot challenging me?! Most of you here are just Prima's play things, and your one of them aren't you? I guess the old witch never really learned to stop playing with the dead.

A mere toy such as you will never be able to defeat me."

The monster gives a smile, baring its grimy teeth at the challenger, and suddenly unleashes a barrage of punches so fast that they were a blurr to Sari. But Sari sees that U-Haul was no novice and begins to parry and block the attacks. Sari sees U-Haul's furrow his brows and clench his teeth as the bot tries to persevere against the onslaught. The ground beneath U-Haul begins to crack and ripple due to the immense pressure that the beast was pouring on the bot.

Sari, starts to creep towards the broken building to see if she can help out Vector.

Sari:"U-Haul can't hold him off for long".

But just as Sari's eyes are about to gaze away from the fight, U-Haul punches away the creatures arm and is able and takes large step forward.

U-Haul: HAAA! I'VE bin wait'n for this chance!

U-Haul shouts as he smashes his fist into the amber creature's shin. Pieces of metal splinter from the impact. U-Haul's own foot sinks into the the ground as he transfers the power from ground to his hand. The creature roars in fury, but U-Haul pays no mind and begins to unleash punch after punch on the creatures shin.

The creatures eyes appear to burn as it suddenly takes a large arcing swipe at U-Haul with its claws. U-Haul is hit, the force throwing U-Haul towards the building at the side. But U-Haul remains upright, goes into a low horse riding stance, as his feet skid on the ground. His shoulder smashes into the building. U-Haul is gasping from the pain, taking in as much air as he can to cool down his overheating systems.

U-Haul: It aint goin to be that easy ta take me down.

Sari:"U-Haul's strong....."

A voice speaks behind her.

"Its not all about strength.....BEEP BEEP".

Sari:"What? Who?"

Sari looks behind and sees a bot with a golden bot with a dome like head hiding behind one of the walls of a building. The bots eyes and mouth light up as it speaks. Sari could also hear beeping sound from it, reminding her of an old computer.

The bot responds. "I'm Boltax. Look at the feet of your friend. BEEP"

Sari does so and sees that U-Hauls feet had glowing with circuitry showing all over its plating. And beneath U-Haul's feet, on the ground were glowing circuitry following each footstep like a shadow.

Boltax:BEEP "Your friend seems to know how to interface with Cybertron, absorbing the energy from the very planets circuits and transferring it to his own, thereby augmenting his physical strength.But we must hurry and find a way to take this monster down quickly. It seems your friend cannot stall the beast for very long.BEEP BEEP"

Monster: "Look at your pitiful condition now you arrogant little bot. See what your pride has done to you. You can barely stand."

The creature was right. U-Haul was shaking all over. The arms and plating that were used to block the attacks were now cracked. Metal splinters anywhere, which U-Haul knew came from his own plating.

Monster:"Your plating is already cracked and broken. Your pain sensors must be overloading, telling you stop. No matter how much you have trained, what makes you think a measly stupid bot like you can challenge the likes of the original. Don't you want me to spare you anymore torture? Then beg me, and I might let you stay online a bit longer."

But these words seemingly spark fury within U-Haul. And U-Hauls eyes seem to go ablaze.

U-Haul: "AH SHADDUP WUD YA! Ya think tis pain can stop me! You don't know anythin about me don't ya. I've bin a worker all my life. I dint com from a rich family, dint study in some fancy skul. But life has bin my teacher, and a life of a worker has always bin about pain. Before I got drafted I travelled far an wide from city state to city state deliverin tons and tons energon an stuff regardless of the heat, cold an monsters like you. I've worked in factories that burn hotter than the fiery pits. An ya think you can stop me with dis scratches. GET OVER Ya'SELF AND FIGHT!"

13. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    I thought Animated was over

14. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    U-Haul charges forward but the creature raises both its fists high in the air and smashes it down. U-Haul breaks his charge and ducks and rolls standing up again by the creatures flank. The creature tries to swipe at him. U-Haul spins around using the centrifugal force to deflect the creature's fist away, leaving its back seemingly exposed. U-Haul concentrates. He visualizes the energy from Cybertron flowing through him from his legs to his fists, he then throws all his power into the punch. The ground beneath him buckles due to force he unleashed.

But just like a horror movie, the creature twist its lower body almost 360 degrees, blocking U-Haul's punch with kick.

Monster:"You have nothing left you fat fool! TIME FOR YOU TO GO OFFLINE."

U-Haul:"NO, Not yet...."

His hands shaking from the strain, U-Haul grasps the creatures leg, twists it and with a burst of rage he pushes upward lifting the creature. U-Haul screams as he throws the creature down on the building.

U-Haul falls on his cracking knees.

U-Haul:"I musta placed too much strain on dem.....its ya turn now guys" U-Haul smiles as he collapses.

The bots from the city descend upon the creature flinging everything they can on it. Large blasts of energy from their weaponry causing explosion after explosion like firecrackers but on a more massive scale.

But the creature still begins to stand up. Its skeletal frame showing through its melting armor, its remaining eye still glowing blood red.

Broody: "Now everyone stand back."

Sari looks up to see a cloud of tiny robots of different shapes and sizes descend upon the what's left of the creature. She looks down to see snake like robots surface.

Sari: "What are those!"

Boltax: "It seems that the 'Brooding Robot" has interfaced with the robot drones of the area. Those machines are the one's that are in charge of repairing damage to the planet, protecting treasures, cleaning the water and devouring refuse to be recycled. In a sense they are some of Cybertron's wildlife.

Sari looks at Broody, who seemingly was commanding the tiny bots to attack the creature. The tiny bots cover the creature, entering through its cracks and begin to devour it. The creature tries to swipe away the tiny bots, but there are too many. The creature falls back down, the mounds of Cybertronian drones covering it completely.

The bots of the city begin to cheer at their supposed victory.

Broody runs towards Sari.

Broody: "Go get Vector Prime quickly. He's going to have help us fight if we're ever going to win this"

Sari: "But didn't we win? Even if Logos is in there he'd probably have been gobbled up by now"

Broody:"No, I think we're finally going to see the true power one of the original 13."

The creature from beneath the mass of drones begins to scream, louder and louder until many of the bots were already covering their sound sensors. Sari trying to look at the source of the sound while covering her ears wonders. "Its like its screaming in pain...."

But the sound intensifies, until sonic energy suddenly blasts through the mounds of drones and turns them into dust. What's left of the creatures face is now visible again. Sonic energy comes out from the monsters mouth and the bots of the city struggle to escape it. The blast of sound causes the molecules anything it touches to vibrate to the point that they explode with intense heat. Even the air itself becomes superheated from the attack and the water of the city begins to boil, so much so that the city becomes a city of steam.

The creature screams again, as if in child birth. Sari looks at the creature as a crack appears in its chest. Mech fluid spurts out from the fissure. And just like something from the movie "Alien" the true form of one of the 13 begins to emerge from the fissure.

15. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

"I told you I have a ruddy appointment," the aged British man growled shoving Powel's secretary aside and marching into his office. Startled to discover an empty room he paused, slowly raising his arm he quickly began to input a numerical sequence.

"Porter C. Powel is unavailable at this time. Please leave a message after the beep, *BEEP*."

"Blast that insufferable annoyance, I should have severed my ties to him immediately."

"As I told you sir Mister Powel is not in his office at this time, if you would kindly leave your name and number I will have him get back to you."

"That will not be necessary Miss Dane, Professor my appologies." Turning the man glared angrily at Powel and his accomplice.

"I see the reports of your demise are greatly exagerated Mister Black or would you prefer Meltdown?"

"That is beside the point old friend, the reason why we asked you to come is..."

"Whatever," the man said dismissively before turning to Powel. "I left Sumdac Industries to follow you due to your claims that Issacc Sumdac would fail in his endeavors. Instead I find Detroit assaulted from every angle by these so called 'Decepticons'. And your pitiful attempt at cashing in on the robot craze led to utter and miserable failure and near bankruptcy. Were it not for my brilliantly devized hypno chips which the United States army has paid handsomely for you would be utterly lost. Now I take it this is important."
    Powel blinked and absently cleaned his glasses to stall for time long enough to process the bombardment of information.

"Professor, I mean, Doctor Arkeville. If you will follow us I will show you what is so important that we pulled you off of the hypno chip project." Powel smiled winningly at the older man who briefly raised his mechanical arm which ran a quick scan of the man.

"Very well, but it best be worth my time or I'll take up with those incompetent so called 'Super Villains'. I believe I could find a use for the talents of such easily manipulated dupes." Arkeville grinned at the thought as he followed Meltdown and Powel back down to where Starscream's body was being kept.

16. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "Interesting," Dr. Arkeville said, pacing around Starscream's grayed form, taking every detail. "VERY interesting indeed."
    "We found this Decepticon dead from the latest battle that took place here in Detriot," Porter C. Powell explained. "As you can see, with the help of Dr. Black's expertise, we've managed to repair this Decepticon's chassis completely. He SHOULD be as good as new. But something's missing."
    "A spark," Meltdown said. "From my studies, it is the core, the essence, of what makes a Transformer a Transformer. Without, they are nothing more than mere machines."
    "And what, you want me to create a spark for this thing?" Dr. Arkeville asked, raising an eyebrow. "Hasn't enough of this city been destroyed?"
    "No no no, not a spark itself," Porter C. Powell said, smiling. "A spark means free will, you see. Just... something to replace a spark."
    "...Something akin to a hypno chip," Dr. Arkeville replied, smirking as he caught on.
    "Indeed, though obviously some modifications will need to be made to it for it to work on a Transformer chassis."
    "Just imagine it," Porter C. Powell said, "A Transformer, under our control. With the rest of the Transformers having abandoned our planet recently for who-knows-what, this one remaining giant robot could allow us to do anything we want! Including..."
    "...Remove the monopolistic stranglehold Sumdac Systems has on the robotics industry." Meltdown finished.

17. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Arkeville once more ran a scan, this time of the Decepticon in front of him it was the first time he'd ever had the luxury of being this close to one of them.

"Such small minded ideas Powell has, honestly all he can think to do with this opportunity is eliminate the competetion. Whereas I of course have a much grander plan in mind, I was merely waiting for this opportunity or one similar to it. I had hoped to capture one of those annoying Autobots for study, but this will do nicely." Arkeville smiled to himself and noticed the odd glowing shard resting on the work table. "What is this?"

"A piece of something called the AllSpark, I believed it could revive Starscream, unfortunately it would behoove us to use it before we could guarantee total control of him," Meltdown explained.

"Interesting," Arkeville murmured picking up the shard and studying it closely. "What is an AllSpark?"

"Something those Autobots were interested in," Powell explained with a shrug. "A power source I think."

"I shall see what I can come up with, but I will require this for futher study. As well as any others you may be able to locate, plus give me the Ravage project as a test subject." Powell blinked.

"That useless piece of junk, fine take it," he said in a angry tone, "it's worthless anyway thanks to Soundwave."

"Worthless to you purhaps, but science marches onward." Arkeville chuckled and left the room already beginning to consider alternatives to this Spark, it was a pity he didn't have access to one in person otherwise he could have worked much faster in fashioning a replacement. "Perhaps some form of compression device, if we had enough of these we could insert them into the Spark chamber and restore Starscream, but deny him mobility and life by remote control device. A sort of punishment container, it could even cause him massive pain were it built correctly. But we'd need more of these shards, one alone isn't enough there must be more they couldn't all have been found by those annoying Autobots." Continuing to mumble his musings aloud Arkeville returned to his lab. "I Doctor Arkeville, Genius of Science say Open Sesame." The doors opened and he entered fingering the AllSpark shard with his mechanical hand testing its weight and densisty now that he was alone it was time to get to work.

18. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Sari looks at what was happening.

The creature begins to shake uncontrollably, its chest begins to burst as some some kind of inky black liquid begins come out out and take the shape of a serpent. The serent begins to coils up think air and then starts to change shape.

Sari recognizes its shape as the shape of human embryo, but far larger.It was gradually growing, maturing, its limbs extending, until it had grown to almost the size of Optimus Prime. The being seemed to be made of smooth black metal. So much so that the form seemed like that of an androgynous human. It had a childlike face and had a bald head.

Sari wonders to herself how a being could be both beautiful and so dreadful at the same time.

the being spoke, but its seemed to resonate in all directions, its echo repeating itself everywhere. "Sound blaster, come to me" The creature calls out. And a dark colored metallic bird flies into view. The birds song was so intense that some of the buildings began to shake as it flew over them. The metallic bird had dark black feathers and settled on its androgynous master's back and sank deep within, with only its immensely large wings visible.

The being floated in the air freely.

Sari:"Its...its an angel."

Sari looks at the being but its eyes had such malice that she almost fell back.

Broody:"What you see now is Logos Prime's true form. At least what we can perceive of his true form".

Logos Prime smiled, as he does so the beast from which he came burst into flames.

Sari thought to herself. Its like an angel born out of a demon. What the slag is going on!?

Logos Prime's voice continued to echo with power. "Ahh! You've destroyed one of my best shells.... because of that I'm going to enjoy educating you all in the art of true pain!...... That is, before I eat you all! His eyes grow beastly red and cat like irises briefly show in them. Logos looks at U-Haul who was trying to stand up.

Broody: "Go, Sari! Go get Vector Prime quickly. I've linked up with your comlink so we can talk to each other from afar.

Sari:"I have an inbuilt comlink?"

Broody: "Find out what's wrong. We'll hold him off while we can."

Sari runs towards the building where Vector Prime crashed.

Logos Prime descends upon U-Haul, who could barely stand up. His face with a maniacal grin.

Logos Prime: "Ready to beg now?"

U-Haul:"Slag you!".

Logos Prime:"Tsk, tsk tsk. An uneducated bot like you should start by learning some manners. Let's begin."

Logos Prime raises his right hand which fingers begin to extend into sharp claws. Logos Prime then thrusts his hand through U-Haul's left shoulder, through plating and machinery, mech fluid spurts out. U-Haul screams in pain and begins to convulse from the shock as if he's being electrocuted.

But suddenly, Broody jumps out from behind U-Haul and punches out at the surprised Logos Prime. But Logos Prime is too quick and avoids the punch and tumbles slowly backward in the air smiling.

Logos Prime: "Ah Broody, Broody, Broody. Even now you go against me? How long has it been? Don't you ever go tired of fighting me? Even after hundreds of millions of stellar cycles? Even after you had already gone offline? What ungrateful pests you truly are"

Broody:"Grateful, why should we be grateful to you. You and the Fallen made yourselves out as gods, costing not only the sparks on Cybertron but lives across the universe. You and the Fallen were supposed to be our guides for a better tomorrow and yet you and your brother only taught us to despise other races to the point that we became isolated from the rest of the galaxy. Why should we be thankful to you?!"

Sari couldn't help but listen to the conversations as she enters the building where Vector Prime crashed in.

19. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Can someone please give me a summary? I haven't had time to read everything I've missed...

And BTW, this is 93 pages long on Word so far. -.- I don't wanta edit eet... but I will. xP

20. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    How come this fanfic isn't in the fanfic section?