What happened to the Yolopark BB's Megatron movie figure?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Dmhead, May 30, 2021.

1. Dmhead

Dmhead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Been out of the loop with Transformers lately, so what's the update? Has it been released?

2. Minibots

Minibots Greetings

I feel like this is a question that would fall under the toy discussion part of these forums. You might be able to get a better and quicker answer there.

Sorry I am unable to help, I genuinely just don't know anything about this figure lol.

3. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Their Megs was just made up. They probably have no interest in releasing it now that they know we'll probably get an official Megatron design next year in the new movie.

• Like Like x 2
  4. MrBoombastiqueFantastique

MrBoombastiqueFantastique Banned

I think I read here that someone actually saw a design for Megatron, Yolopark had from Paramount. I mean, we know a G1 design for Megatron was created during Bumblebee, though the 2022 film version will look different, I wonder how this one was supposed to look.

5. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That person (who saw the Yolopark design) never said it was from Paramount. Also, the G1 Megs design was only vaguely G1 (and was probably the reason it was removed along with trying to separate itself from the Bayverse). We actually saw the real Bumblebee Megatron design in the Bumblebee motion comic which someone who saw the early screening confirmed. It's a misconception we haven't seen the design.

6. Rodimal Rodimus

Rodimal Rodimus Agent of Unit:E

It’s a shame really. It was a really good design that would be fit for a Cybertron form.