What happened to Darkov?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Cybertronian, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Howdy, y'all.
    I know I've been out of the loop for a few months now, but I'm wondering... what happened to Darkov35? It's been a good while since I got G1 Decepticon plane long missiles and launchers from him, and I was hoping to order something new, but I noticed his thread has been closed for a good while.

-- Cybertronian.

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He's closed up shop, at least for the time being.

3. Ecmagee1984

Ecmagee1984 Big E

Ebay:
    He sells on ebay and his facebook page now.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If someone has an outstanding commission/order from him, please post details here and send me a pm with details if you haven't already: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/commi.../234776-tf-repros-darkov-feedback-thread.html. I have an outstanding order as well, but I've requested that all members have their outstanding orders taken care of before mine. New orders are not our business.

Long story short is that Darkov had some personal issues in his life come up, which forced him to close shop briefly. He's since been working on getting things back up and running. Also, he's been in the process of either filling outstanding orders or issuing refunds.

If he is taking on any new orders, he's been doing that either via Facebook or eBay. He is not taking on new orders via TFW2005.com now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.