What Fansproject Project Do You Want to See Next?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Primeconvoy1, Jul 26, 2010.

?

What Fansproject Project Do You Want to See Next?

1. TFX- Warbot: (G1 Broadside Homage)

30.6%
  2. TFX-Warbot: Collector (G1 Wreck-Gar Homage)

32.8%
  3. TFX-Salutation:Glacialbot Combiner Team

24.6%
  4. I want to see them tackle this Transformer/kit...

26.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Should be fun.

This'd take a TON of work, simply due to how completely kibble-ridden that figure is. The reason such attachments work so well with the classics line is that they've got easy-to-attach-to areas and whatnot.
    MP Roddy's already got his own trailer. Furthermore, armor is pointless. He's supposed to be based entirely on Rodimus Prime; not Hot Rod in any way.
    Everyone seems to want this, though personally I'd like to see some attachments/armor that turn Henkei Megs into a stationary gun and clip onto his robot mode to make Galvatron.
    I'd lean towards Voyager, honestly.

I realize it wasn't fansproject who did the Computer Center set (or whatever the official title for the Ark diorama is), but I'd like to see someone take a crack at a G1-style Space Bridge terminal/base set. The fact that it'd essentially be the ring segments, several computer terminals, and a short walkway would make it workable.

(Basically a similar design for a Decepticon base.)

2. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

I'd love to see an add-on set for Classics Devastator.

Something similar to what they did for Bruticus, preferably. And done up in green and purple so as to have a mostly all green and purple Devastator. And with actual HANDS.

But, seeing how Classics Devastator already commands a ridiculously high price, I can't say it would be a good idea considering how much FP's items tend to inflate the price of the item they're meant to enhance. ($90 Henkei Rodimus' anyone?)

Next thing you know, Classics Devastator would inflate to $300 just because FP made an upgrade kit for him. :rolleyes: 

Oh well. A boy can dream...