What don’t you want to see in Season 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by TFW10, Jan 8, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    But what about his look from his Commander Class figure? That's a completly new look for him so there's a pretty good chance that he'll look like his Commander Class figure. He may appear in either red or black. I like Black better on him but I won't mind if he's red. If they make him cherry red that'll be even better!

2. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

I wonder what kind of voice they will give him? Cowboy like G1, or sexy British accent from the movies? :D 

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hopefully either Keith Szarabajka (WFC Ironhide voice) or someone different like Diedrich Bader (Batman from Batman Brave and the Bold), I woudln't mind Jess Harnell back but only if he does Ironhide in a southern accent.

4. Snaptrap

Snaptrap Field Commander

Peter Cullan is of course an option, as he voiced him in the original series, and is already part of Prime. If they could get him, Sam Elliott would be great as Ironhide if they want him to have a Southwestern feel.

5. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I can just imagine it, a blue Ironhide with a cape teaching the kids about the dangers of villainy.

6. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    Cullen would be interesting too but I'd like different people voicing the charecter.

Sam Elliot's good though he would work better in a reboot of the Movies.

7. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

I prefer sexy, slightly British accent myself.

I love G1 Ironhide, but I'm not a fan of Cullen voicing the character, nor do I feel like he should have to have a southern accent.

I loved his movie voice, thought it was an awesome change, and it made him more distinctive than a "Southern Prime".

8. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    I do not want to see Sentinel Prime Being a Dick and a tratior. I Want John DiMaggio to voice Sentinel, but more Heroic like when he voice the King in Sym-Bionic Titan.

9. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Ironhide should have his WFC and presumably FOC voice with predominantly red with some black highlights and a WFC like head. He was perfect in the game and FOC looks just as promising. To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Movie Ironhide, WFC is the best then G1 then Movie.

10. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

Miko constantly sneaking through the portal like seriously how long before the autbots learn this lesson? seriously it happens every time but they still are surprised lol

dinobots... grimlock ok but no more

repetitive designs for the vehicons, change em up like 3 or 4 seperate designs

prime dying

11. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Starscream being used as an incompetent clown who constantly fails at everything again.

I want Starscream to be somewhat competent and threatening again - has more impact when he does get defeated by either Autobots or Decepticons, because that victory would feel more hard won and well-earned, and it breaks the monotony of it only being Megatron who's remotely dangerous.
    Let Starscream earn the right to bear the titles: "Former Air Commander of Energon Seeker Squadron" and "Former Second-in-Command of the Decepticons".

12. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^^ I agree, I don't want anyone or anything to be incompetent in Prime. ^^

13. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    But dude....Being a dick or a traitor is all the charecter Sentinel has had in G1.

It's bad enough BB and Skyquake have/had no charecter, I want plenty of charecter with Sentinel.

14. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

Galvatron sucks and sounds weird. Lets please stick to Megatron and no Rodimus Prime. I don't like him either or blur or that ryming femmbot he always with or G1 prowl.

15. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Agreed. But I also want to see Airachnid doing something truly "nasty" again, specially to Cee and Jack. After the beating from SW she needs to reclaim her title of Magnificent Bitch.

16. Raptarrin

Raptarrin Proud Decepticon

I really would like to see no more narrow-canyon ambush scenes in Season 2. I am from the Southwest and love canyons as much as the next person, but seriously - every time you see an Autobot heading into a canyon, you automatically know that Decepticons (or Unicron) are going to show up and surround them. When will Team Prime learn to avoid those areas?

17. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Unfortunatly my worst fear came true. Dreadwing is just a Skyquake repaint. I don't k ow if he'll be one in the show, but it still worries me.

18. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    There are times in the TF history that some of the most memroble characters are repaints/ I mean look at Tigatron and Blackarachnia. Just as long Dredwing gets the awsoem treatment in terms of character likethe tothers I've mentioned he'll be fine.

19. toaster

toaster It's Hip to be Square !

What I don't want to see is knockout talking to orion about ........certain stuff.

20. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Oh, wow, you totally missed what SPLIT LIP said about the animators saying they wouldn't do repaints, didn't you...