What don’t you want to see in Season 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by TFW10, Jan 8, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This new sitution between you and me just got more intresting!:lol  Well sorry to say but Arcee has a more original looking look which is aguably more lovelier when compaired to Slipstream's background as a clone!:lol  Which means quality beats quantity in this case!:lol 

Well if we're lucky the possible third party Slipstream may not cost as much.

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    Have you SEEN WFC Slipstream? Look at that cocept art long enough, and no other fembot will matter....

If there's a fully transformable deluxe-scaled Slipstream, it'll probably be $90-$100 easily.

3. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I don't want to see Breakdown continue his role as punching bag for Bulkhead/Arcee/Ratchet/Airachnid. I get it; he's the biggest Decepticon excluding Megatron, you have a character beat him up so the kids go 'Wow! They must be really strong', I just think its dumb.

He's voiced by Adam Baldwin, let him have some badass moments.

4. Sideways77

News Credits:
    True. But I can see him as a punching bag for Bulkhead. Maybe Ratchet, but it'd be embarrising to get beat up by Arcee and Airachnid.

5. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

Yes! Bring in Slipstream! I can't stand Airachnid!

6. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Yes I did! I do agree that she's TOTALLY hot!:D  However Arcee's a beauty too so in my book they are equally as attractive!:D 

True but if we're lucky it may cost around 40 to 50 dollars. Yeah it'll still cost a lot but it's better then the alternative.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    If she shows up who should voice her in Prime?

Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle) or Jessica Strauss (Juri) ?

8. Sideways77

News Credits:
    Glad you agree. But Arcee doesn't have the glorious thighs Slipstream has. Well, I wonder what normal people think about this. :lol 

Look at the Hercules bots. Though they do alot, they're deluxe sized and nearly 100.

@Autovolt: Damn, I don't know. I think Tara, mainly because she's my favorite female VA.

9. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Arcee still has those eye catching body of hers with her legs and such as well as her face so she'll manage!:D  I guess we're both making some people laugh and go WTF att he same time!:lol 

Yeah I know!:(  You know if we're lucky WFC Slipstream may be included in the RID line or at least next year under Generations. Either way she needs a toy becuase she deseves it for being such a gorgous femme fatale!:D 

10. Sideways77

News Credits:
    Laugh? No. Classify us as TFW's odd ones? Yes. But Slipstream is still more.... lucious.

I'm not sure if she'd get a figure. With that whole '8 figures for Generations' thing. And we have our 8. 5 Combaticons, Shockwave, Jazz, and Prime.

11. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I don't mind being the odd member just as long as it doens't get out of control. Sure maybe Slipstream has a bit more lucious vibe going on but did she ever tried to give you a kiss?:lol  Let's just say that the Prime Arcee gave me something like that for defending her!:lol  Also that Arcee's voice is more strong and shoothing!:D 

I was dissapointed too if it means that FOC Grimlock may not get a figure in Generations!:(  However that doesn't mean that there won't be more of the games characters being made into toy form next year. We may get Grimlcok and Slipstream next year. Yeah we may have to wait longer but hey better late then never right?

12. Sideways77

News Credits:
    Uh, I'd rather not know what that's all about. I've never heard WFC Slipstream's voice, so I wouldn't know. Why? I came to the WFC server late, when nobody plays anymore. So I've.... never played as SS before...

In confused about this whole thing. So those 8 figures are for Generations, but FoC is getting it's own toy line? Sounds like FE and RiD all over again.

13. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Oh that's a bummer man!:( 

Well last year in November Hasbro said that FOC is getting it's own line but yet characters from the game are in Generations.

I'm as confused as you are but hoefully the FOC Grimlock and WFC Slipstream will get figures of thier own one day!:thumb 

14. Usagi-Prime

Usagi-Prime FIRRIB

1) No death of Starscream that leads to Starscream's ghost. That's already been done. I know this show wants to take the franchise in a new direction, so I applaud their decision and hope they won't make Starscream a ghost. This whole new rogue Starscream is amazing. As much as I love him as Megatron's bi&%*, I wanna see where they're going with this.

2) No more weaboo Miko. Yeah, that's a harsh term but I think it works with her. I'm really in favor if them giving her a chill pill on her spazzes. And for the love of all things ponies, KEEP THAT GIRL AWAY FROM THE FREAKING SPACE BRIDGE. I honestly wouldn't complain if they wrote Miko out of the show, but I know that'll anger the Miko fans so I'll leave that can of worms unopened.

3) Take the kids out a little less. As in, please quit having the kids tag along on autobot missions that become all srs bizness. I had no problem with Jack's racing episode because that was an episode centric to him with the bots as secondary characters. Stop having the bots get a centric episode with the kids constantly interrupting the action. I'd rather watch the bots have at it than have the screen revert to the kids every X amount of seconds. You'd think the autobots have learned at this point that, with their luck, every "not so serious" mission they bring the kids on turns into life or death. At least Sari in TF:A had the ever useful All-Spark key that made her a necessity to be involved in some autobot missions, and they usually weren't life-threatening and over exposed Sari.

4) The same amount of autobot characters. Please, bring in some full-time bots *cough*Wheeljack*cough.* The current cast needs a new member to keep things dynamic, in my opinion. The only entertainment I get out of the episodes is the Decepticons (and kind of the only reason why I watch the show, truthfully).

5) Less of Knockout is no good. I want moreeeeee <3

15. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

i love how this thread turned from "what dont you want to see in season 2?" to "why do you like/not like slipstream?"

16. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Actually I do like Slipstream very much just not as much as Prime Arcee as you may have guessed it by now!:lol 

We'll get back on topic.

17. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a feeling Bruticus is probably going to be a box set, which usually isn't in there toy counts, so that frees up space for Megs, Cliff, Screamer, Ironhide and (maybe) Grimlock.

Another theory is, as said, FOC will have it's own line later on. Which I'd prefer.

18. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    That's a good point come to think of it. Hasbro did say that Bruticus will be in a special set but it didnt say it would be part of Generations at the time either.

So that could mean that like you said could leave room for the other characters from the game like you mentioned. Here's hoping WFC Slipstream will be part of the line too!:thumb 

19. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ironhide is probably a new character, but I have a strong/strange feeling he's going to be a red OR black repaint of Bulky.

20. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just dont want season 2 to be the downfall of the show by throwing in a large ammount of new characters. Season 2 looks like its going to be a real story driven season which is a good thing. Im really excited with the hole optimus prime loosing his memory and allying with the decepticons etc. well probably learn more of the background of the mythos behind the transformers to. As long as they continue to balance character with story im happy. One wish I do have is I just hope Miko starts maturing this season as well. She was way to cocky and anoying in S1.