What do you want in a third party Piranacon?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by ORIO, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Hercules' size

Giant's price

God Neptune and FunPub repaints

2. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Can't say Piranacon was anywhere near the top of my 3rd party list. Way too expensive to a figure I have absolutely zero attachment to.

What about the idea of the five targetmaster members splitting in half to form 2 guns? Wouldn't that negate some of the weight/stability issues?

3. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Agreed, I also would like a God Neptune redeco as well.

4. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    What I'd want in a 3rd party Piranacon is for it to WAIT until we have Menasor, Defensor, Abominus, and Computron first.

5. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    This is a bit off topic, so I apologize. But you know what I would love to see a radicon do? I would love to see a combiner of G1 Sharkticons with a IT Alicon center. That would be a cool combiner.

Got this idea from the whole Piranacon idea. I really don't personally want a Piranacon. I am still passing on them at BBTS after all those price reductions.

6. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    Not for me---huge lavender coral sword! It was very unique, and I was disappointed they chromed it for the re-release.

Hmmmn. Make the Tentakil mold have a female bot mode? Could be very interesting.

7. Crimson87

Crimson87 Senior Member

The crazy underwater beasty alt mode was kinda part of the fun to me.... You wouldn't have to keep the creatures all the same just make them serious yet a bit wacky at the same time.

As for the 5 limb bots. Make the theme scramble city style so that any of them could become the gun or an arm or a leg. This would keep this toy fresh with different looks for everyone's shelf.

The big turtle in the center however would still need to be the main one and probably shouldn't be changed all that much. AND DEFINATELY KEEP THE COLOR PALLATE/SCHEME. Kinda surprises me that a 3rd party company hasn't done this one yet... there is a lot more artistic license here than in most combiners to play with.

8. DreadwindsGhost

DreadwindsGhost Micro Mad

Nope. This is what made the original awesome. In fact, I'd want more Bad Craziness, if anything.

9. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Their 3-party names are called Turtle Ninja Commander/Snaptrap,Lobster Ninja/Nautilator,Shark Ninja/Overbite,Piranha Ninja/Skalor,Squid Ninja/Tentakill,Manta Ninja/Seawing, & Aqua Samurai/Piranacon.