What developer should make the next big TF game?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by CyclonuS_ZerO, Dec 25, 2019.

1. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    There are tons of great companies out there, and the TF franchise needs a homerun for their next big videogame. So it begs the question, what studio should make it. Personally I would love to see Capcom make a TF game, but I don't think that'll happen. Realistically, on the other hand, I think Respawn would be a great choice after their excellent work on Jedi Fallen Order. I'm not big on the "Souls" games, but I highly enjoyed this last Star Wars game. Back to the hope of Capcom making it, I would love to see a TF game that plays similar to Devil May Cry (similar to what Devastation is) with going back to a touch of War For/Fall of Cybertron. I know Capcom won't do it, but I think Respawn could bring something interesting to the table. What would everyone else like to see?

2. Rikkmaery

Rikkmaery Lurking Forever

News Credits:
    None, because Hasbro doesn't believe in paying for any competent studio to make their games. Its sad that the best we got were the High Moon games when those are buggy, unpolished, and generally lacking.

3. Agent 53

Agent 53 Well-Known Member

I'd love Rocksteady, the AK Batmobile's play style is a lot like High Moon's vehicle mode, battle mode/ Stealth force playstyle and I would love to see an Arkham style combat system, particularly if they mixed in quickfire weapons in melee combat, like they do in the Batman games. The driving would probably need to be re-designed a bit, but I figure it'd be a fun game.

4. Atharun18999

Atharun18999 Xantium Pilot

I'd like to see Hasbro find a company to take a another crack at Transformers Universe. Maybe get a bit closer to more classic style inspired designs, but include characters that are known not just randos. I'm not opposed to Jagex being that company but it would be nice to have something that fans can just jump into.

5. Whomps

Whomps Well-Known Member

I just want more Platinum

• Like Like x 1
  6. UltraPrimal

UltraPrimal N/A

News Credits:
    I'd love to see Platinum do a Beast Wars game. That would amazing! It would have better graphics than the original show!:D 

They could give different characters different abilities/gameplay segments based on their alt modes. Like Primal could climb stuff in gorilla mode. Rhinox could break destructible walls. Rattrap could crawl through small spaces. Etc.

They could use a bunch of the other Predacons from the toyline that didn't make it into the show as generic baddies.

7. AutobotStrider

AutobotStrider Well-Known Member

The Coalition, would like a Transformers game in the style of Gears of War.