What deluxe wave are you seeing in your area?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Cheebs, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm quite frustrated over here in Delaware. Before Christmas we were getting the Sideways wave of Cybertron deluxes. Since Christmas has ended, all I've seen anywhere is Hotshot, Thundercracker, Override, and Red Alert. This is at least 4 different stores....and the only places I know of to buy TFs around here. We have new basics, megas, leaders, ultras, minicons, alternators, and BW10ths, but just those 4 old deluxes.

Is Hotshot, Thundercracker, Override, and Red Alert even a wave? Why do 4 different stores have that assortment and only that assortment? Confusing and frustrating...

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My area is currently on the Crosswise, Brim, Thunderb, Armada repaints wave at Walmart and Target. TRU is stuck on the Sideways, Snarl, Override, red alert wave.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Crosswise, Brimstone, Thunderblast, Sideways... And I think we just got them up here in NorCal which means we won't be seeing Downshift for MONTHS...:banghead: 

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Here in Boise we just barely got buried in the Brimstone/ Crosswiese/ Thunderblast wave. Seriously, nothing but those three with scattered Armada Remolds and Snarls. I thought Hot Shot, Thundercracker and Red Alert would never go away.

5. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's this weird Wave 3.6, that is all wave 1 and 2 deluxes, but none of the newer figures. The Target I wrok at has gotten four of these cases in and surpisingly, have sold through most of them. That's probably the wave you're seeing at your stores.

6. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    last wave i saw in store was Sideways, Snarl and the Retools, and i won't see anything new until April, goddamit.

7. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    last wave i saw in store was Sideways, Snarl and the Retools, and i won't see anything new until April, goddamit.

8. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Sounds like it. It's frustrating, because not a single one is selling in any of the stores. Every other size class just keeps on movin', and we're stuck with deluxes everybody already owns so nobody buys. I have a feeling we won't get a new wave until they move... Grrrrr....

9. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    It varies for me.
    I see everything from Wave 2 (Override, Hot Shot, Dirt Boss, Red Alert, Thundercracker, Landmine) to Wave 4 (Crosswise, Brimstone, and Thunderblast)