What are your pet peeves? Staff Edit: Thread Locked Due To Politics/Constant Clean Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KremzeekTyCobb, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seing the same ads on tv

• Like Like x 5
  2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    Getting almost ran over because people don't know how to look behind while backing up. YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP SWISHING YOUR HEAD 3 TIMES A SECOND AND EXPECT TO SEE THINGS CLEARLY! WE WON'T EVEN IN THE BLINDSPOTS, YOU D*****T!!
    Ugh...Thank gawd for giving me an echoing lung yell, because I'm 99% sure I'd be dead without it...

Day 43: Still no word on the charges. Gamestop's website still says "Closed" aka complete and still no sign on either my banking account NOR paypal. I'm beginning to question my own reality...did I really purchase it? Was the whole process just a fever dream and I'm just going insane? *looks at Wii U*….Nope. It happened.. I'm giving it until day 91 before I fully stop trying to worry. Seriously, Gamestop. This waiting crap is probably why you're in such deep doodoo...that and digital downloads. I probably won't update until unless they finally charge me....yup....

"But what if we give minor spoilers a week before the movie comes out, and increase the amount of commercials"
    "That's even wors-"
    "Vision holds Thor's hammer in Ultron"
    "..."
    true story...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

So on my work to work, the dual carriageway I join onto eventually reaches a merger. Fine and dandy. Thing is, rather than patiently slink back into the left lane coming up to it, people just keep rushing around the right trying to overtake, get ahead, what not, and it just ends up with both lanes getting filled and the traffic crawling to a standstill as people wrestle to get onto the single lane first.

Sure, we all have places to be, maybe someone is having a baby and someone else hates the extra five seconds, but jeez, you're not going to get there faster by trying to skip ahead when you're just going to clog up the merger and half the time a truck's gotten there first anyway. Jeez, and if a siren came along, it'd be a nightmare trying to open up to let them through.

-Just have a little patieeence...-

• Like Like x 3
  4. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    Sonos wireless speakers. Still. Holy sheesh, this thing continues to be an unreliable piece of shit. What's wrong with a fucking aux cable?! Those people who have every room in their house linked up with them must hate actually listening to music.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou Touma ミサカ10032

My new one is when you are trying to make a right turn and somebody cuts right in front of you and blocks you because he wants to go straight. It is bad when the next 6 or 7 cars all want to make the same right as you.
    When you have a 3 lane road and 1 person is waiting in the right lane when the other 2 are empty. So you can't make that turn.

Also when you go to a Supermarket and there is a line of 10 people with one cashier and you have 1 item and self checkout isn't working. I have given up on multiple occasions.

• Like Like x 2
  6. galvatran

galvatran Galvatran lives!

News Credits:
    Ima gonna take a stab & say the 1 item was a rubber, right? :oops: 

• Like Like x 1
  7. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Semi drivers on an interstate in a 70 MPH zone who are governed at 63 passing the truck that's governed at 61.

8. Inanimate Carbon Rodimus

Inanimate Carbon Rodimus In Rod We Trust

“How about we call you derogatory names if you disagree with our creative decisions?”
    “I’d still rather not see it.”
    “Oh, you’re just saying that because you’re...”

• Like Like x 3
  9. Devin417

Devin417 Active Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    When your door is closed and someone comes into your room to ask you something and when they leave they don't shut the door all the way and leave it *just* slightly ajar. :mad: 

• Like Like x 5
  10. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Heh, you're lucky. Most of the time when people leave my room the door will be left wide open.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

THIS

I was just about to post the same thing (before searching the thread.) TBH, I would rather hear a fork dragged across a chalkboard than to listen to anyone talking with annoying buzz words like this - it's bad enough reading it.

• Like Like x 4
  12. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    Here is a VERY recent one....

When your ride isn't there and not picking up his phone, so you set up an uber, then 5 minutes before the uber shows up, does the guy call and say "hey, I'm running late"

.....really?!? I didn't notice! Ugh! Paid the cancellation fee for the uber. So dumb....

• Like Like x 3
  13. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

Popular crap clothing trends being forced upon everyone, particularly skinny trends. I went to a department store recently to look for some new shorts and all they had were tight, extremely short, straight-legged skinny shorts. I thought I was in the women's department as all the shorts looked like booty shorts and Daisy Dukes that girls would wear. What happened to long, baggy shorts? Just because some rapper or pop singer likes their shorts so tight that their nuts are squeezed up to their throat doesn't mean everyone likes or wants that style. There used to be styles for everyone, but now, it's only the popular trends. Even the Jordan shorts have become tight and short. Back in the day, we had a choice: straight leg, loose and baggy. Now, everything is nut-hugger.

• Like Like x 7
  14. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Agreed. I don’t like things that are too tight or short either. Why can’t we just have a variety of pants and shorts that people can choose from instead of just pants so tight no one can breath properly? I also call the extremely short shorts ‘butt-shorts’ because they expose the butt. I am a female, but I don’t understand why some girls like that style when it is indecent.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When People drive like a slug even if I don't drive

• Like Like x 3
  16. galvatran

galvatran Galvatran lives!

News Credits:
    Sorry but the MC Hammer look is in the past. We need to look forward, not back.

17. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

LOL. I didn't say anything about ridiculous-looking parachute pants. Just baggy so my pouch can breathe. Not everyone wants their pants so tight that their coin pouch is jammed up their rectum... and styles are cyclical. I've seen bell bottoms and several other styles come back into fashion a few times, so it's only a matter of time.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

Please tell me this is sarcasm...

19. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Given that tight pants were a 50's thing, I'm hoping it was sarcasm

• Like Like x 3
  20. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I like people that make confusing comments and then suddenly get very defensive when you ask what they meant. For example, you ask if this golf score is alright for a beginner and they say you should probably wear a jacket. The two don't have an obvious connection so it's a genuine question.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.