What are your favorite memories from WFC and FOC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by stephenotes88, Jun 2, 2020.

1. stephenotes88

stephenotes88 Well-Known Member

Since all the multiplayer servers are gone now (may they rest in piece), let's reflect on all the things we loved about those games that brought us happiness! Be it memories of specific times you played online matches, or got further than wave 15 on escalation, or favorite parts about the campaigns or characters or even the awesome weapons!

2. stephenotes88

stephenotes88 Well-Known Member

I'll start.

My favorite parts about WFC escalation was playing as Ironhide and pretending he was Hound because they're both weapons type guys, and playing a match by myself and whenever I get cornered by enemies, I'd try to make sure I didn't waste any ammo and as I ran out of ammo I'd say "Come and get someeee you're all gonna dieee!" Like in the AOE movie.

Another thing is I'd always buy flak grenades before every wave because I always felt like they didn't get utilized enough by most players and throw them at crowds of enemies. In the early waves, grenades are strong enough to kill enemies by themselves but around wave 11 or so, a direct blow wasn't enough to take them out.

My favorite weapon to use in escalation was the emp shotgun because I liked to wait for enemies to come close and take them out with one shot instead of wasting ammo shooting them from longer distances which is less effective. The emp shotgun was also the most effective imo for killing AI shotgunners that had overshields. I'd wait for them to come really close and shoot before reloading and then fire a point blank shot at their head instantly taking them out. For the later waves, I'd resort to just using the null ray sniper and x12 scrapmaker.

The shield ability also was very satisfying to use if one of my teammates was downed and I'd pop one right in front of them against the enemies.

One of my favorite moments on wfc escalation was playing as Megatron in that one decepticon map on the space station. We had finally opened up the room that contained the x12 scrapmaker. We were pushed back to that room and all the enemies were crowding in on us through the one doorway: turret gunners, shotgunners, brutes, soldiers. They all came swarming in and we had no where to go and I stepped forward in the doorway and started blasting them with my x12 scrapmaker, while hovering, and using the drain ability constantly refilling my health with all the surrounding enemies. And if that wasn't cool enough, my Megaton avatar just said "FOR GLORY!" And the timing couldn't be anymore perfect. Usually your characters say certain phrases after killing a certain amount of enemies, and this instance was spot on. Man those were the days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DarkRed401

DarkRed401 Well-Known Member

in foc on the map convoy their was a trick to get on top of a certain section, when i got up their i noticed the enemy team were all in the same area so i leapt down and blew them up with the pulsar cannon(sticky grenade launcher)

4. Ratchet091189

Ratchet091189 Doctor Ratchet

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Playing as Scream/Cracker/Warp
    Playing as Ratchet

5. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Sheepy sheepy sheepy

News Credits:
    Playing the game with the Vince Dicola score rocking in the background. Good times, very good times.