What are your 'can't miss' classics figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Zethrofax, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Well, Lugnut is more embodied brute force than anything else, so I find the vaguely ape-like, stocky hunched shoulders unique for the rather standard straight upright stance.

2. LeTigre

LeTigre Meat popsicle

Never mind that there are more than couple G1 Characters with wonky proportions.

3. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    Yeah (and bear in mind I'm not knocking the mold) but the combo of his proportions being very similar to many of the Movieverse Decepticons AND him not being a "Classic" character + being released in a mixed line and exhibiting the "above the head" shoulders and weird monster hands and 2-toed feet which are all aesthetics I associate with the movie 'cons: really, he looks like Blackout's big brother too me.

I'm pretty picky though - a lot of people are ok with including Bludgeon in Classics, but he's so aesthetically entrenched in the movie look too me that I just can't do it. (The feet in particular are a bridge to far) can't do voyager Seaspray either.

I'm also a hypocrite because I do put Terradive and Space Case in Classics :drunk 
    (In my defense they do have more standard human proportions)