What are you playing, and how's it going?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Chaos Muffin, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    lol yeah it loses it's luster after you realise you're just doing the same thing over and over again lol

2. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Finished Lego Indiana Jones a little while ago and got Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 for my birthday last. Still need to start on those. I'm kind of afraid of Metal Gear... I'm probably gonna suck (can't even imagine playing online).

Oh, almost forgot, I got No More Heroes as well. Still need to start that too... man, I haven't played many games lately.

3. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Metroid Zero Mission on Hard mode. (and constantly getting my ass handed over by Mother Brain and those stupid space pirates :lol  )

• Like Like x 1
  4. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Been playing RockBand whenever I can, but this weekend is Double XP in City of Heroes, so spending the weekend in there mostly.

5. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    I kind of gave up on console games for a while because my tv started flashing whenever a black/dark screen signal came through the svideo connection. since composite cables = wavy lines on that tv, I just couldn't stand it anymore, so that's all on hold until I can get a good deal on an lcd during the holidays. I've been playing whatever new-gen games I can get on my pc, and I JUST got 100% completion on lego indy. next up, once I get my new hard drive, is going to be bioshock, followed probably by devil may cry 4.

6. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

let's see:
    PC - World of Warcraft - got a lvl 63 BE Pally and started a (now) lvl 10 Troll Hunter and lvl 8 Orc Shaman
    DS - Guitar Hero: On Tour - on the third level

and i just got Metal Gear Solid 4 ($50 and a $10 gift card) and Night Into Dreams (clearance at $17)...so i might start playing those too

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  7. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

I've just been playing World of Warcraft and Pokemon Diamond. Both are real fun games. I might start playing Star Ocean 3 since I put it aside when it was released and never got around to playing it.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Man, with Jub Jub on playing in maps with lots of bushes and tall grass makes it harder to see the mini-bad guys. Thank God for the reticle changing colour but it's almost useless when trying to target an enemy long-range. But hey, it makes the game more fun.

9. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just completed DMC4...I got to stop for now as I'm suffering a hand related injury - from an accident not from playing my games! LOL!

10. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    :lol  I'm almost embarassed. I put so much time into that game as if I had achievements or something serious to work to. At least it shows the game was good if it sucked me in that bad. Only thing is I hate it now. :lol 

11. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobos Dungeon

Damn that game.. It's evil! Espescially the dungeon where you can't take in any items and only get 1hp!

12. Sideways

Sideways Banned

-finally got Rock Band.. quite impressed so far.bought songs from At The Gates, The Haunted and Metallica. Beat it on Easy.Medium's next.

-I officially hate Call of Duty 4.

-been playing Halo 3 w/Dirge121,SkySharkX2,DWN013 among others.fun times....

-cant wait for Fable 2, RE 5 and Fallout 3 <---preordered..

13. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Working through Assassin's Creed at the moment. Pretty good, but it's so friggin' repetitive so I'm lacking motivation to finish it. I'm pretty close to the end though, I think I'm up to the final assassination.

14. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

It's not really a difficult game, more a question of patience. The only remotely tricky boss is Laughing Octopus due to confined space and invisibility.

The rest are all a pushover, and that includes Liquid.

Once (the real) Robert DeSable is dead, the game is effectively over.

15. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

I would play halo.. but all the glitches in the game peeved me off to much.

16. Thundercloud

Thundercloud Lone wolf

Saw Beyond Good and Evil on Gamestage a couple of days ago and bought it because members here sparked my curiosity on the "underated games" thread.

It's one of the best I have ever played.

Just finished it. What a great story-driven videogame.
    Thank god they decided to make a sequel because it totally deserves one.

17. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

Working on getting joke wepons and C-A-C parts on Soulcalibur III, not so great going.

18. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Tiberian Wars and it's expansion, Kane's Wrath. Yea it's quite old now, few years old, but I just got it and I'm a big fan of the Tiberium series.

19. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    I still occasionally jump online for COD4 but w.o the TFW crew, it's not much fun. I have been playing ninja gaiden 2 which is pretty awesome and my wife and I have been playing on the Wii fit. She was weighing in yesterday and I came up behind her and stuck my foot on the balance board and pushed down real hard, she popped me and then it showed she weighed 287. hahahahahahaaa

20. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ON PS2: Need for Speed: Most Wanted. I've been playing it for a good long while now, and have completed the career mode and and am going through the challenges. I'm only halfway through those though, and they're getting pretty freakin' ridiculous in their difficulty, so I'll probably reach my frustration limit with this game in the next few days, just say "I've completed enough", and go onto LEGO Indiana Jones for PS3.

ON DS: New Super Mario Bros. Egads, I love this game. Almost completed it, though, just have some unfinished levels (in terms of collecting all the Star Coins and opening all the alternate passageways) in one world to take care of. Next up: Kirby Canvas Curse!