What are you expecting to see in "Our Darkest Hour"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by fallen_revenge, Oct 29, 2012.

1. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So the final episode of Season 2 is in 4 days and I just wanted to get your guys conclusions on whats going to happen at the end of season 2! Who do you think will die? Will we be left with an "awesome" cliff-hanger? Will new characters be introduced? Those are question to ask your self! Really can't wait!

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A disappointing ending if the the rest of the season is any indication.

I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

3. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I believe it's just "Darkest Hour", without the "Our".

4. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Raf gasping for breath as his life slowly slips away... Well, I can hope can't I?

5. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Knock-out "accidently" dropping Mikos capsule while handing her over to Bulkhead :ev: 

But the base will most likely be attacked of the preview is anything to go by, Airachnid is likely to escape (annoyingly), and hopefully Ratchet gets captured. Perhaps June is also at the base, maybe she goes there because Jack hasn't come home yet, and she and Fowler attempt to escape in the helicopter

Oh yeah, this too

6. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A finale more epic than battling Unicron's immune system.

After the Autobots trade the keys for the children, I assume they leave Cybertron immediately. Ratchet will probably have already called Agent Fowler to relocate the children, given the fact that their situation has gone from bad to worse.

Unbeknownst to the Autobots, the containers the children were housed in were bugged, and are giving off a strong signal which the Nemesis is now locked on to.

Rather than using the Omega Keys the moment he get them, Megatron is notified of a plan already in motion to track the Autobots base. Megatron having to witness the destruction of his enemies first hand, heads the assault on the Autobot's base himself.

Just as the kids board Agent Fowler's chopper or prior to, the Proximity alarm goes all haywire, and Ratchet quickly realizes that Nemesis is quickly closing in on their location.

The Autobots Ground/Spacebridge is activate one last time, and the Autobots, grabing only what they can quickly make an escape just before their base comes crashing down on them destroying the bridge and controls.

I can't imagine Optimus would leave Airachnid behind, so she may have been awaken and taken with them, but if not, I think her pod will have been compromised and she escapes before Megatron and Starscream get to her.

With the Autobot's base gone and with no means to return to Cybertron, Megatron heads back to Cybertron to reactivate the dead world and to claim victory.

Wheeljack is called in and takes Optimus to the Spacebridge hiding behind the moon.

Optimus destroys the Omega Lock just as its about to breath new life into the planet, leaving Cybertron only partial alive--Megatron will most likely have Cybertron with power flowing again, but will have lost access to the Allspark, meaning no new warriors for him or Optimus.

I figure the last thing we see will be Optimus and Megatron having a season finale throwdown that'll end with them both losing their godly weapons. However the end of their duel ends, I figure it'll end with Optimus running for his life, as he is sure to be out numbered on Cybertron.

He is either aided by Alpha Trion one last time, Wheeljack or a new Autobot left of Cybertron, escaping to earth with the words to be continued following his exit.

Whatever happens, I hope it is epic!

7. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Awesomeness.

If it's better than Regeneration, than it be awesomeness :D 

8. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm completely hopeless either. It's likely they'll have another cliffhanger again.

I expect neither Autobots nor Decepticons will be truly victorious, because the fight obviously will go on.