What are the largest 3rd Party KO figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Drewskee, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Drewskee

Drewskee Well-Known Member

I've seen that 4ft MP-10 and I own Terminus Giganticus. What else is up there?

2. Drewskee

Drewskee Well-Known Member

The thread should be Third Party/KO figures. I'm curious about both original molds and knock offs.

3. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

Lewin made an overside ko of mp10 that is 70cm tall. Fanstoys showed renders of a Fortress Maximus that should be 115cm tall. Dx9 and Weijiang made their versions of Omega Supreme that are comparable in size to the FT one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thalyn

Thalyn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lewin's Atlas is, at least until (if) the FT Fort Max comes out, the current largest - both in terms of single bot and overall size. Lewin also teased a Devastator which was to be well over 1m tall but there's only ever been one mention of it and nothing since (plus they used a silhouette of existing fan art in the teaser, rather than concept renders or the like).

Next largest of the individual bots is going to be the various Omegas. Most of them seem to be around the same size as HasTak city-bots. Moving down you come to Black Mamba's Bayverse Dinobots and various OS Megatrons, down to WJ's Grimlock and the 30cm-ish OS offerings largely from WJ and BmB - plus a few pending original offerings (Freedom Leader and Knight Orion spring to mind). You could make an argument for Power Baser w/ God Armor around the Megatron size, and Double Evil, though technically they're combiners of sorts.

Multi-bot size goes to JinBao's OS combiners and Constructor, who stand at HasTak Titan size (or slightly over in the case of Constructor and Dr Crank w/ leg extensions); which is smaller than city-bot, despite them also being classed as "Titan". I believe the JiuJiang Arialbots are about this same size. Most other combiners (both original designs and KOs) are a bit smaller than this (JB oversizes by 20%), but still fairly substantial.