WFC Siege Brunt

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by SuperTitanHans, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    I'd say that statement is somewhat understating it, he's the best/most respective-Titan integrating IMO.

THE NEMESIS!
    [​IMG]
    Brunt's turret mounting perfectly pegs into the top of Full Tilt if you pop in the central peg with all pegs towards the front (you'll need to reverse the mounting for city mode for it to not conflict with Tryptie's collar when you flip Full Tilt vertically).
    [​IMG]

Whilst his torso plus tube on one side and thighs n' waist on the other rock out back as some tidy point defence.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And his wee arm/treads can hang out front (literally) as scanning arrays/deployable WALDO arms!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

City mode is also pretty tight. The main gun supplements/enhances the central tower (once you reverse the turret mounting point). The defence turrets move to more forward points...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

....and the arms head back to be cranes for the loading bay and landing pad respectively.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Whether by accident or by design definitely the best integration with the respective Titan yet, QED, ladies & gents!

• Like Like x 35
  2. ac77

ac77 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hot damn. Sold.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    This figure reminds me so much of a Vehicon from the Beast Machines line.

• Like Like x 4
  4. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Is Brunt actually a much lighter color than Shockwave or is he just closer to the light source making him look lighter in color than Shockwave? I thought they'd be a closer match.

5. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    He's a slightly deeper shade of Full Tilt/Trypticon's purple, Shockwave is a much darker purple and a bit more towards the blue side of purple.

• Like Like x 1
  6. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Tankor/Strika repaint?

7. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Tankor would make more sense. He already kinda looks like him. Strika has two smaller cannons, six wheels not treads, and is one of the only Vehicons with actual hands not those crab claw things.

8. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looking forward to mine whenever Chosen Prime gets theirs in.

In botmode, he reminds me of Hacker from Centurions.

58453564_1911833002255208_1055922616168848525_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. LeTigre

LeTigre Meat popsicle

Brunt is such a botty bot. A couple loose joints but nothing alarmingly so. Everything pegs very well, the base of the turret being insanely well pegged in vehicle mode.

10. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    20190613_171455.jpg 20190613_171433.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  11. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Just got my brunt yesterday and i got to say this figure is fun actually enjoy him more than the other 2 weoponizers. Honestly this guy's made a crappy week turn into a pretty decent one for what it's worth. I just wish my tryptacon wasn't in storage right now cuz I feel like I would enjoy trying to find new ways to integrate him into with Trypticon

• Like Like x 3
  12. WereDragon EX

WereDragon EX Well-Known Member

So any pics of the instructions? What are the loadouts from the instructions for this figure?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Deathy G1

Deathy G1 Sharp N Squishy

News Credits:
    Honestly, that could be mistaken for official!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Well, Lads & Lasses, you might have thought me a bit remiss in my exploration of Bruntegration with TR Trypticon, and you'd be right - I missed out a whole mode BUT, in my defense, I'd let doubt cloud my judgement and assumed this wouldn't work, which just goes to show I was due a refresher on the ol' saw of try before assuming...

ENGAGE SIEGE MODE!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    HOT DAYUM does that WORK!!!
    I really thought the Brunt turret would be too much weight for the chest door but if you swap the turret base around, as you do for city base mode, the weight hangs low enough to not pull Full Tilt's cockpit open, AND the chest door can handle the additional pull, though you do also have to put the legs cannon on the turret base wrong way around for it to be able to point vertically/straight out like that.

Also for the braver among you who might want to go a bit more Giger-come-Lovecraftian...

CROTCH TENTACLES!!! :eek: 
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Which now makes me realise with a 'bot with a central torso 5mm port you could do a TF Chestburster with a Brunt mitt!

• Like Like x 12
  16. WereDragon EX

WereDragon EX Well-Known Member

I don't think Brunt (or any Weaponizer) is properly sized to arm up a citybot. Their parts are hard to notice when attached to such a bot. They should at least be Voyager class for that purpose.

17. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Wheeljack, Wheeljack, Wheeljack

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My son got Brunt a few days ago thanks to Buy Me Toys in South Bend. My son loved the robot and alt mode. He's a very good stand alone toy.

The reason my son was so excited to get Brunt though is that he owns Trypticon. The pictures above, hard to believe, don't do the combination of Brunt with Trypticon justice. It was hard to pin down, but Trypticon felt like he was missing something. That is not the case anymore. Trypticon has so many 5 mm ports hidden all over his body that my son had endless fun figuring out where to attach Brunt's pieces to Trypticon. And best yet, the toy colors mesh and it really looks like they all belong together. We haven't shifted away from Robot mode on Trypticon yet (he loves his space T-rex), but it's already been well worth the cost of admission to get Brunt and add him to Trypticon.

I really regret now not getting Metroplex. I have Six-Gun and if Brunt+Trypticon is this fun, I can only imagine what it's like for the folks that own Fort Max and Metroplex to finally get their weaponizers.

So yes, if you have Trypticon, buy Brunt now. Well worth it. And if you don't have Trypticon he's still great as a stand alone figure.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Not just saying this to make you feel better but as a Sixgun-&-'Plex owner, whilst there is fun to be had Weaponizing 'Plex, Sixgun doesn't really integrate as well as Brunt does with Tryptie IMHO, he works way better with Ironhide and the other Siege Deluxes. Conversely Sixgun has way better/more varied weapon modes, Brunt's 'Serpentine Configuration' in particular is a bit weird and janky.

• Like Like x 1
  19. LeTigre

LeTigre Meat popsicle

Brunt’s hierarchical uses are cool bit, nice parts for Trypticon, okay tank/artillery... stuff....

• Like Like x 1
  20. Spicytron

Spicytron Well-Known Member

Finding Brunt anywhere in my area has been a loss, still on wave 1-2 here. *sigh*