Minor/Repaint: WFC Nemesis Prime (WIP)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TheGame2K5, Jul 21, 2010.

1. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello, I thought id post a work in progress picture to get some opinions on this custom im working on. This is my first repaint and is taking many more hours than I thought it would.lol. Some of you on here make it look too easy. Anyways obviously the paint isnt all done, the black is mostly finished other than the touch up hard to reach areas. The places on Optimus that were light red/pink is where I plan to use the teal for Nemesis prime. I was wondering if I should weather/dry brush him a bit or go with the clean look.

Attached Files:

2. darrenmea9

darrenmea9 Well-Known Member

realy ur first repaint? from wut i can see it looks like a factory product so far. reaaly niceee. and u should pick wut u waant, do u want a fresh newly nemisis prime, or a nemisis prime thats been thoorugh war, ur pick. again, realyyyy nice paintjob on him, iplan on seeing alot more repaints from u =)

3. MC.Paddington1

MC.Paddington1 Well-Known Member

That is REALLY nice :) 

4. StuntPrime35

StuntPrime35 Dreads for life

News Credits:
    Always nice to see a stunning first repaint :) 

For Nemesis dude, I would personally suggest the good old weathered look given that the majority of WFC weathered customs have been coming out the best. Also as a personal add-on, I would say go ahead on the teal. Great idea on seperating "blood types" as I like to call them from the Deceps and Autos

5. blacklion29

blacklion29 Merlion Gestalt

Ebay:
    Nice Job on your first! Keep it up!

6. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    Lookin good for your first. I imagine this figure to be a nightmare to paint with all the different panels and rub areas. I'd agree with the other poster who suggested going all weathered - it looks better for this figure and it is much easier to make the weathering look more 'purposeful' than it is to come up with a perfectly shiny clean repaint (I hope that made sense). :)  Teal would also be a great idea on previously pink highlighted areas.