WfC:III Kingdom Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by barry, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    So I just found out that Kingdom may be released December to January. Just gives us 3 and a half to 4 and a half months for anything to be revealed.

We just need spots for Waspinator, Terrorsaur, Tarantulas and Inferno.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DS TF

DS TF Well-Known Member

Hoping the Starscream is the armada one, making way for the repaint to Jhiaxus in selects... but that's just wishful thinking XD

I think he'll be the ghost version of the ER mold

• Like Like x 3
  3. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I think Tigatron should be a slight retool of Deluxe Cheetor and replace that Voyager with BW Inferno.

4. Yoshimon7

Yoshimon7 Potion Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But then tigatron wouldn't be show accurate.

So it looks like terrorsaur, inferno and one other character from s1 isn't going to be in the toyline. Im thinking the one other character is tarantulas since he's not featured in the promotional artwork (from what we can see unless a clearly image is shown). Could also be waspinator but Im thinking that voyagar starscream has something to do with waspinator based on that episode from beast wars.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Skreeonk

Skreeonk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also, there is at least 3 minibots getting the deluxe treatment. Guessing Warpath is one of those, that leaves 2.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    What makes you think that? Just because they weren't on the psoter doesn't mean they are not in the toyline. Look at Sunstreaker, Cliffjumper, Hoist, Allicon, Smokscreen, Springer, Grapple and Snapdragon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bustermaster

Bustermaster HEAD ON!, GOD ON!, BRAIN SET!

Wait do the fossilizers have a beast and bot mode ala the siege weaponizers?

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    There's a chance that we'll see the remaining season 1 BW characters be sold in exclusive sets like how we're seeing the earth mode versions of Prowl,Ironhide,and the Seekers be sold in sets for Earthrise. I doubt that Hasbro will make a line that focuses on BW characters at least from the first season big time for the first time in years and not have all of them be made one way or another. Especially since Hasbro now knows how much we BW fans want to see them return.

9. Yoshimon7

Yoshimon7 Potion Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because when ask if anyone else was missing from the s1 cast, the leaker said one more. By process of elimination, it's either tarantulus or waspinator. Both are neither confirmed nor shown on the poster.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yoshimon7

Yoshimon7 Potion Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's possible but I doubt it. I don't think they would release entirely new molds as exclusives. Tarantulas could be a heavy retool but both inferno and terrorsaur have to be entirely new molds to be show accurate. Exclusives in the wfc trilogy are usually repaints or retools of previous characters in the toyline. Not entirely new molds.

11. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The lack of a character inclusion on a poster doesn't mean they aren't coming in the line there possible both waspinator and Turantulus are exclusive.

Skywarp, Thundercracker, Skylynx, Smokescreen, and a few others were not on the Earthrise poster and yet they were released in the line.

Take Skylynx for example his box art includes the Coneheads and that was our First indication that they were coming.

All I'm saying is a exclusive box set in Kindgom could show those two in the background and we get them later in the line.

• Like Like x 3
  12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    How do we know that perhaps the remaining BW characters from Season 1 actually do have some repaints/retools planned for them already? Like for example the Starscream that was just listed ends up being a prepaint of Terrorsaur like how we got Sentinel Prime,G2 Optimus Prime and Megatron as prepaints of Astrotrain,Octane,and Blitzwing from titans Return? Or that Inferno ends up being an upscaled retooled Waspinator? HasTak is still finding ways of surprising people with how they give us characters we want.

13. Yoshimon7

Yoshimon7 Potion Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I 100% agree that just because a character is not on the poster does not mean it won’t get made

BUT the leaker has said that he has not seen anything for terrorsaur, inferno, and one other beast wars s1 character. If we take into account the poster, leaked listings and characters mentioned by the leaker, that leaves only two other beast wars characters left. Tarantulus And waspinator. This means you are correct that just because a character isn’t in the poster doesn’t mean it won’t be made.

but one of those isn’t getting made and the other is. Ofc this is based on what the leaker has seen so far.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Apollux

Apollux Turbomaster

Ebay:
    Unsure here sorry, I think there was something in the works but COVID uncertainty may have nixed it.

Yes, however some of the bot modes are a little ropey.

I'm hoping that's the case but as someone else said it's unlike you'd get exclusive new molds, and I'm not sure Inferno could be a partial if Waspinator without compromising Waspy's design.

Hoping I'm proved wrong on this one though!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Then that is a BIG Disappointment. I was really looking forward to this line have better Terrorsaur, Inferno and Tarantulas.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I really can't see either Waspinator or Tarantulas being left out given those two played major roles in the original BW series. The latter especially for how much trouble he gave to both Maximals and fellow Predacons alike. Waspinator is also a big fan favorite so I can't imagine either of them being left out of Kingdom. If anything they're going to be set for exclusives

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yoshimon7

Yoshimon7 Potion Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don’t know actually. Just merely speculation based on some evidence. Doesn’t mean we’ll never get inferno, terrorsaur or that other character. Just means from what we know rn they’re just not confirmed.

One thing I will note is terrorsaur remolded from the voyager starscream doesn’t make much sense. Why would starscream have a beast mode? No other g1 character on the poster or mentioned by the leaker was ever hinted at having a beast mode. If that speculation is based on that already confirmed fake leak from 4chan about mutant Rodimus, id find another basis for beast mode g1 characters besides wishful thinking.

also sorry bout the multiple posts, I just saw the other reply after posting the first.

18. drmick

drmick Well-Known Member

Yes. And we know three of the Beast modes I think: Pteranodon, Big Cat, and Raptor.

• Like Like x 1
  19. PikaManiac

PikaManiac Well-Known Member

Does this statement just indirectly confirmed Waspinator?

20. PikaManiac

PikaManiac Well-Known Member

I am thinking that one of the Core Class toy is Scorponok, and Blackarachnia is a Deluxe Class because this helps Hasbro keep things open for a future Tarantulas remould.

• Like Like x 2