WfC:III Kingdom Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by barry, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Its shedding season, beasts getting hairy is normal

• Like Like x 4
  2. Apollux

Apollux Turbomaster

Ebay:
    Sorry guys need to keep things vague for a bit.

From my perspective things are definitely interesting as I'd usually have heard about the name of the line or seen some character concepts by now.

Thinking with Covid and the potential movie in 2022 Hasbro are either keeping a tighter lid on things than usual or are leaving things a bit later and focusing on salvaging 2020.

• Like Like x 4
  3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Squeezeplay,Horri-Bull,Fangry,and the Firecons would indeed be perfect for a line like Kingdom for obvious reasons. Heck it helps that they all have some organic detailing on them too so they're a good way to be a bridge between G1 and BW.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You heard it here first, folks, Transformers ends after Kingdom. 2021 is the final year, they're going out on a high note, it's been a ride, see y'all in the Power Rangers aisle :lol 

• Like Like x 10
  5. Yoshimon7

Yoshimon7 Potion Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Aight hot wheels it is

• Like Like x 3
  6. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    bEaSt WaRs KiLlEd tRaNsFoRmErS, aGaIn!

• Like Like x 8
  7. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

It could be the vehicle is like the original, where you need the trailer to make a complete vehicle.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    I was ready to bow out of Titan class figures after Scorponok. Unicron would have been tempting, but the price on the Haslab one was way to high.

But a transforming Titan class Ark? I'd be very interested to see that. Just having a big toy of the ark alone would be amazing.

Oy. Every time I think I'm out. They find a way to pull me back in. Hell I was gonna bow out entirely after Kingdom. But if the beast wars stuff continues after that. I may need to make some room in my collection room.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im very much hoping for the Transforming Ark myself.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

eh, I'm not interested in an Ark... just like I was never really interesting in a Unicron, You can never have those in proper scale, and even if you could you wouldn't have the room.

For those 2 I’d rather have a nice background pic to put behind the other figures. Kinda like ToyHax stages.

11. Ikkstakk

News Credits:
    Well, I'm pretty sure it is indeed the Ark now, and the Core class G1 guys are intended to interact with it... so I'm kind of wanting to revise my Core class predictions from earlier. I think Core will be fairly G1 Autobot-heavy, with as many of the '84 crew as they can fit. Here's where we get our Earthmode Sideswipe, Mirage and Hound, Warden's last troll at us...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm certain the Kingdom Titan is the Ark
    What else would it be that would make sense? The story seems to be about the Ark, its on almost every piece of box art.

Jetfire Share~2.jpg
    D-Pav1-XYAMG8N_~2.jpeg
    6cbd6e06338cf0f514fbe7156e6da5b8~2.jpg

Earthrise added a tail:
    scorponok-box-big-1278x665~2.jpg

Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Autobot and Decepticon Group Posters (1)__scaled_800~2.jpg

Capture d’écran 2020-08-05 à 09.26.14~2.png

Capture d’écran 2020-08-05 à 09.26.14~3.png
    Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Autobot and Decepticon Group Posters (2)__scaled_800~2.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Michael Payton

Michael Payton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you have a good point about possibly having the Core Class interact with an Ark Titan. I don't know if it'll be G1 heavy, but more than likely we'll see both Optimuses and Megatrons at that size. With a caveat. BW OP and Megatron will be the bat and alligator. I think we might see Sonar and Iguanas at retail as the always popular (with Hasbro bean counters) mold reuses. Iguanas always shared a mold with Megagator, so that's an obvious mold reuse. If Sonar had a fully beast form before she became a TransMetal 2, she could be a pretool for Batimus as well as being an existing character and an additional female figure at retail. Then we see Batimus and Megagator as a Select or store exclusive two-pack, since they're both name characters and fan desires.

As far as class count: I wouldn't guess more than 16 Deluxe at retail. I think the others are set by the retail shelf space though. 6 Voyager in WFC, 6 in SS. 3 Leaders in WFC, 3 in SS (we know we've got 3 SS Leaders in 2021 Grindor and two Dinobots) and the 1 Commander / 1 Titan standard.

The Beast cast: if we get the spiders as Core along with Rattrap, Primal and Dinobot as Voyagers and Megatron as a Leader, then that would leave just 8 season one characters left which should fit in well as Deluxes. Inferno could be tall Deluxe. Other than the tail, Inferno wasn't especially bulky. He was just butt and legs. If we get Terrorsaur, Cheetor and Waspy, then I'd say we definitely get Lasorbeak, Shadow Panther and Buzz Saw. (Probably with a more current copyright friendly spelling to their names for legal purposes.)

Odds of seeing Blaster in Kingdom?
    Definitely mold reuse possibilities. Show accurate and toy/comic accurate head variations for retail and the Netflix line. Plus Twin Cast Select. Eject & Rewind would probably just be Rumble and Frenzy remolds again. Steeljaw & Ramhorn might be retooled from Ravage.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ikkstakk

News Credits:
    Since they're doing away with the size class the tapes would've appeared in, I'm leaning toward Blaster taking a Studio Series '86 Leader slot and coming with at least one tape packed in, with the other three coming Selects.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Michael Payton

News Credits:
    I figure since they'd probably just be more repaints, they could blow them off as Selects.

16. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

I don't think Blaster's cassettes work as repaints. I do think Steeljaw and Ramhorn would work okay as gang molded pack-ins (red and yellow) although it might be wise to keep them in a form that can be separated so they can be recolored as Breastforce partners.

I'd lean towards Blaster with Ramhorn, Steeljaw, and Rewind bundled in. Eject either needs blue paint apps or possibly with some sprue swapping to come with Twincast, SG Ramhorn, and Nightstalker.

17. Ikkstakk

News Credits:
    So there's this idea. We've got five tri-combiners here that I can think of: Magnaboss, Tripredacus, Magmatron, Road Caesar and Tidal Wave. What if Hasbro made all five of them, and made them interchangeable so you could build your own custom combiners? Magmawave! Roadacus! MagnaCaesar! Tidaltron! Triboss! Bring it, Hasbro!

• Like Like x 4
  18. Michael Payton

News Credits:
    They've been repaints three times
    Fall of Cybertron discs
    BotCon from the United Frenzy and Rumble.
    Generations.

19. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of Ramhorn specifically and Steeljaw to an extent.

Plus these figures seem to be molded in pairs. Stripe and Buzzsaw are IMHO the best if we have to use existing molds.

20. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    With somewhat convincing weapon modes hopefully.
    Seriously, all they'd need is a barrel and a better 5mm tab than the WFC cassettes had so far.