WfC:III Kingdom Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by barry, Jul 17, 2020.

1. TotalMackerel

TotalMackerel Well-Known Member

Is the railgun the cannon that goes on his arm, or a separate weapon?

2. Apollux

Apollux Turbomaster - Former Leaker

Ebay:
    It's a new separate weapon. It can attach to his Cannon in alt-mode but looks a little weird. Might look better in hand.

• Like Like x 10
  3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    The railgun feature reminds me of Stealth Bomber Megatron from IDW. Would be awesome if we can get a homage of him for Galvatron.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I never understood why he was called The Last Autobot....

If anything he was the first one. :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Smelt

Smelt Well-Known Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Alottamatteo

Alottamatteo Well-Known Member

Reeeeeeeaally hoping Gears is postponed and not cancelled.

• Like Like x 1
  7. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @Apollux

Just curious: Do you have any strong sense of what the remaining 3 Galactic Odyssey sets are? Is it possible that some of the figures we know or heard of being in-process such as Earth Sideswipe, Gears, Polar Claw, or Blaster could have been shunted into Galactic Odyssey?

I find it interesting that set 2 had to be delayed until after set 3, which to me suggests some new tooling that had issues. It's unusual that they would tell us the order of the releases and then have to release them in a different order.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ratchet101

Ratchet101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For being the end of show reveal, I would expect more as well. Clones are cool for people who missed out, but a reissue of a four year old set doesn't seem that exciting to end your big event on.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    He's said he doesn't have as much info on exclusives, so I don't think he'd be as good a source for these. Pixelmaster may be a better one to ask?

• Like Like x 1
  10. albomarco

albomarco New Member

I've just seen the reveals of the new Beast Wars toys! I grew up with Beast Wars so it's really awesome to get toys of things I have nostalgia for for the first time.

I also saw that we're getting a new Polar Claw down the line, which has me the most excited of all! He's definitely one of my favorite designs from that line. From how I hear G1 people talk, to me I guess Polar Claw would be like how they think of Jetfire. I never cared about any of the show characters at all (it seems like they picked the most boring animals for the show, lol) so I'm really excited that we're going to start getting toys from the part of Beast Wars I actually love. I hope we get to see guys like Razorbeast, Power Pinch, and especially Retrax in the future!

My first Transformers were the two pack of the Bat and Alligator, and I remember seeing Grizzly-1 advertised in the comic. I really hope they make a repaint of Polar Claw as him! He was my holy grail as a kid, and as much as I liked Polar Claw I always dreamed of owning Grizzly-1.

I also really hope they release a version of Optimus Primal with a head based on the original toy, the way they did with the Masterpiece version. The lips they gave him in the show have always looked downright ridiculous. The head makes him a definite pass for me unless they do a toy version as an exclusive or something.

11. RodimusRex

News Credits:
    Fair. I just thought if he knew about cancellations, he might have a sense if they were far enough along to get a "pull forward".

I think @Pixelmaster has suggested that Galactic Odyssey was uncharacteristically last minute so I could see where perhaps finished Kingdom figures might have been shifted there.

Again, I'm just intrigued by the Micron set getting delayed. A straight reissue or a straightforward redeco probably wouldn't face that kind of delay after being announced so my thought was that the Micron set might have previously unreleased tooling if not a brand new figure.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Kaynowa

News Credits:
    Micron may be a good way to get another minibot, actually. I think if they released, say, Gears as that, it could work best. We've had molds used as exclusives only even in this line so it would explain Apollux being unsure of it

• Like Like x 1
  13. RodimusRex

News Credits:
    I know there was talk of a white Ironworks but that doesn't seem to line up with any existing character except maybe Armada Hoist.

I just thought maybe that was a placeholder idea until somebody said, "Let's pull Gears forward into the Micron set because it will sell better." Maybe under the assumption that a Modulator and MMs are both risky and a MM/Modulator two pack.

I think Ratchet/Lifeline is a well balanced set since the odds are strong that a lot of collectors won't have at least one of the two characters and many will be missing representations of both characters. It also targets two different kinds of fans: 84 originals and S3/TFTM fans.

The clone pack feels like kind of a dud because you're either all in or all out on wanting it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Can someone post the leaked list of Kingdom again? I want to see if that is 26 figures that tide into the 26 collectable cards included.

15. Apollux

Apollux Turbomaster - Former Leaker

Ebay:
    Yeah me too man, me too.
    (Also waiting nervously to hear anything on Tarantulas, Inferno and Terrorsaur)

As @Kaynowa kindly mentioned I don't get any info on exclusives, but I hope something like what you mentioned happens. :) 

• Like Like x 13
  16. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Also wondering about Polar Claw. He was never mentioned for the leaked list. I wonder if it bring potential.

17. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    If I had to bet, Gears and Tarantulas are thrown to 2022, Terrorsaur and BW Inferno get thrown into a two-pack down the road.

I feel like we are all anxious about Gears :D  He is quite literally, the last g1 figure in WFC we need, and the T30 is around $50-$80 and wickedly inaccurate.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    This 10 times!!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. flik68

flik68 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No we need inferno out of the earthrise grapple mold.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kaynowa

News Credits:
    Inferno is coming in Kingdom