WFC/FOC Glitches and how to get them?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Markatron, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Markatron

Markatron MarKreations Studios

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Hey so I was wondering if anyone here knows a glitch they encountered or heard of happening in the games (campaigns in particular), since I've had some fun lately trying to cause some. Anyone know good tricks to trigger one?

2. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy There's no power, greater than X.

WFC and FOC aren't really documented glitch wise. So, I suggest you're gonna have to find them yourself. I however doubt there's any crazy glitches, unless you can use the game to your advantage. The only really buggy thing I can say from experience is really bad texture pop-in, which could happen due because of too many things going on at once or an oversight on Unreal 3.

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    There's the FOC segment skip people discovered in the demo, where going up a specific piece during Vortex's brawl with the giant turret and assorted enemies could let you sequence break and skip to the bridge segment, which people used during the demo to bypass the off switch.

4. GeoSociety

GeoSociety Your No. 1 Fan

There were some out of bounds glitches in both game's campaigns, but nothing worth while since they weren't really interesting.

But the amount of glitches caused by the peer-to-peer networking in both games multiplayer was absolutely horrendous.

5. Blasterpill

Blasterpill Till all are 1 1 6

Glitch for what