WFC-E3 Earthrise Trip-Up & Daddy-O

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by anthamic, Feb 24, 2020.

1. anthamic

anthamic ,_[

News Credits:
    The second set of Micromasters from Earthrise I decided to mess around with. Unfortunately, compared to Bombshock and Growl, I feel these two are a lot inferior compared to their militaristic Decepticon counterparts. Nothing necessarily wrong with them as concepts, however, it's just another set of Micromaster cars. In the grander scheme of things and when placed with other Micromasters, sure, these work great. By themselves, they are a little bland, though.

In terms of QC, the legs on Trip-Up were a tad bit too tight. The range of motion is also limited because of the molding and required a bit of flex/force to move forward. Trip-Up's also really difficult to stand. Other Micromasters I've had less trouble with trying to get to stand up in a static pose, however, I could not for the life of me get Trip-Up to stand in a normal stance. Daddy-O's QC is decent–nothing too loose or too tight, however, my copy had a bit of a paint mishap on his face. Both of my figures suffer from not being able to tab in properly in vehicle mode. It's much more apparent on Trip-Up since he's white, but since some of my previous Siege Micromasters have similar issues, it's not that big of a deal for me.

Weapon mode is the typical "two-cars-mashed-together" thing, which I never liked. This is no exception, however, I guess I am liking the color palette a bit more than the other Micromaster car weapons. It's stable enough, but I've gotten better results from the very first Siege car Micromasters.

Overall, not bad. There's that part of me that looks completely past their flaws because I have quite an appreciation for tiny cars–even more so for tiny cars that turn into robots. However, in the end, these are just another set of Micromaster cars that do not do anything different from previous Micromaster cars. However, they do look great when placed with other Micromasters.

IMG_2455.jpeg IMG_2462.jpeg IMG_2463.jpeg IMG_2466.jpeg IMG_2467.jpeg IMG_2473.jpeg IMG_2476.jpeg IMG_2477.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Preach Starscream

Preach Starscream Well-Known Member

I love their little car modes.

3. neospark1

neospark1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The clip on wheels on such tiny vehicles do NOT work.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Pretty good. The car modes stand out ('specially Big-Daddy-O) and the transformation is not a mess like many (most?) of the Siege car micromasters.

5. DesertDog

DesertDog Gone Fission’.

News Credits:
    In the Alberta Rockies on my Triumph Tiger 800XC
    Pop Trip-up’s legs off, rotate his waist and reattach. His waist should have the detailed side to the front.

This is what you should see. His vehicle mode comes together way better now. 799956DD-2124-4C4C-8241-20B2B4F4244B.jpeg

• Like Like x 2