WFC DLC 2 comes this week!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Karhukjnsi, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    I hope for zeta prime, but would love some suprise character, like wheeljack or something. There are so many haters out there about the game. I totally dig the game. High Moon cant help that our society gets bored to darn easy. I cant wait for this dlc. Its going to rock im sure.

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the only way that will work is if they release the DLC as an update rather than paid for content. I'm all for that!

3. ToddJumper

ToddJumper Toddimus

Ebay:
    Would like to see more colors (since there were more colors shown in the pre-release version)
    New characters, not just unlocking ones that are already on the disk that we technically already paid for.
    Co-op or one player mode expansion missions, as I felt the game was too short, could have had some more side stories with other characters.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I dunno. Allowing non-DLC folks to play on new, non-Escalation maps would be the easiest solution. Since you can't set up what maps you want to play on, that would help keep everyone even and involved in the game. That way, DLC locks out new character chassis and new Escalation maps (since you CAN select what you play on).

Booting out non-DLC players of DLC multiplayer maps is just going to be a problem. Allowing non-DLC players on new MP, non-Escalation maps would keep everyone together.

5. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

i'm interested to see if they bothered making any actual NEW characters.
    zeta will be an awesome addition and I really don't care about deadend (my main Cons are Soundwave,Shockwave and Megs anyways)

new escalation maps are always nice too. (I quit broken hope matches 80% of the time)

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    New single player stuff or GTFO. Mass Effect 2's new DLC gets my points instead.

7. Emperor Zarak

Emperor Zarak Decepticon Emperor

News Credits:
    Good to see they're going to continuing DLC........hopefully :3

8. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

September 7th is the day I go back to school.

Too bad I don't have Xbox LIVE Gold or money to by WFC anyway. I'm saving up for something hat doesn't involved video games nor Transformers but otherwise I'd be all over it.

9. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    See Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. You can get into a group where either of the DLC's map is next, but upon loading yo ass is booted out the door.

10. HOCBethel

HOCBethel Well-Known Member

holy cow count me in!

11. SimonMK

SimonMK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  12. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As expected, Dead End and Zeta Prime. Zeta looks pretty cool.

I won't be bothering with this pack though. I'm done with WFC for now.

13. SimonMK

SimonMK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone still have the links to the concept arts that shown Dead End and Zeta Prime?

I forgot what other characters were with them, so we kinda get a idea of the next characters.

14. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well colour me disappointed. if its the same price as the previous DLC i might not bother. i mainly buy for the new characters and they haven't really included any new characters. just the 2 on the disc already. Lazy in my opinion :( 

15. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Deadend looks cool in motion. Glad the cons got another scout. I couldn't make out the new maps however.

16. Bovril

Bovril Critical Miss!

Yeah, this really NEEDS to be done. It's already a terrible setup - I've only been able to play the new maps once or twice because either the host doesn't have them (so they are disabled) or people veto them so they don't get kicked.

There should be a option to search exclusively for other DLC owners. Note that I said option though... it'd suck just as bad if I could only play with the 4 other people that bought the pack.

Failing that, just make the multiplayer maps free & make the DLC cheaper (or have more characters / single player content)

Either way, they need to change their approach ASAP or this is gonna be an epic fail.

17. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I guess they were never going to do more character-wise. I guess I could wait until the sequel for some of the major named characters to appear, but I'm disappointed they didn't surprise us. And of course, they'll equate one new map as compensation for three other characters. Oh well, I have the 800 points, so why not.